Addiction

Lily's POV

I was thinking and I didn't realize when I fell asleep..

Yoongi's POV

I was here watching my kitty sleep peacefully..she looks like an angel..so soft and soo fragile just like glass..I love her but in a dangerous way..I am obsessed with her..there's no love in this world..

Love makes us weak..if you live someone you might leave them but if you're obsessed with someone you can not live without them..and I can't live without my kitty..

I went to take my dairy..it is secret dairy and no one is allowed to touch it..I sat infront of my kitten and stared at her while writing a new poem:

Obssession

They say obssession is illusional

But then why love makes us delusional?

Love is somber

Obssession Is bleak,

Obssession is wild while love is weak,

Yes I'm obsessed with you my sweetheart

No one can make us apart

Not even God,

Not even devil,

No one can take you from me

Cuz you're Lucifer's angel.

I'm no hero but a villain

But in this story only I will win,

Because you're my Obssession

My one and only addiction.

Potato:Don't you dare say I've copied..this is written by me only..it's okk if you don't like it..but do comment me if you like it hehe..

I closed my dairy and kept it away..then I went near her and hugged her small frame in my arms...I just kept staring at her beautiful face observing her every detail again and again..from her soft plump lips to the small mole on her nose..

Watching her gives me the most peaceful feeling..I feel warmth only in her arms..I wish we can stay like this forever..and that's what will happen..I will not let anyone take my angel away from me..

I will burn the world for her but not let a her touch a flame..she's only mine..

My eyes moved from her face to her neck..it was gleaming as if asking me to paint my art on it..I couldn't control myself and slowly kissed her neck Making sure she won't wake up..

I heard her small moans while sucking her neck..only if she knew the effect of those small sounds on me..

I stopped because I knew if I continue then I won't be able to stop myself..I hugged her snuggling my head on her neck and slept in her warm embrace..

Time Skip,
Next morning,

Lily's POV

I woke up with two arms around me feeling warm and good but that feeling vanished when I saw the person next to me..the killer of my best friend..the person who has kept me in his hostage..who us threatening me on my Ishi's life..

How can he look soo soft and Angelic after doing such heinous crimes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

How can he look soo soft and Angelic after doing such heinous crimes...only if I didn't knew his crimes I would have fell for that angelic chubby face..

He looks like a small innocent child sleeping soundly..but who would think this angelic face has a dark soul behind it..who has no mercy no innocence..but pure evil..

I was too engrossed in my thoughts while staring at him that I didn't realise he had already woke up until..

Yoongi: Good morning kitten..

He said in a husky deep morning voice.. I looked at him, his eyes half closed and puffy making them look more small and like crescent moon..

 I looked at him, his eyes half closed and puffy making them look more small and like crescent moon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yoongi: Done staring??..you can keep going..I like you're eyes on me..

He said as I got out of my trance and turned my gaze feeling embarrassed to which I only heard a deep chuckle..

I tried to get up but he didn't let me go, I turned to him with a glare..but all I saw was a smirk on his face..

Yoongi:You should know how to wish good morning princess..

I was flabbergasted at the sudden name..I still managed to say..

Yn:I-I..stop with your names..

Yoongi:Why? Does it makes you shy kitty??..

Yn:No..

I said while looking down on my lap..

Yoongi: Oh, princess you can't even say that seeing in my eyes..

Yn:Leave me

Yoongi:Not yet, I need my morning kiss first..

Yn:HuH??..

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!...

---------

TBC-

Damn suga please kidnap me already I'm berry obedient and I love morning kisses 🤣

Sorry for being invisible for soo long I hope you enjoyed the chapter..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Lil meow meow..

Bye Snowflakes,

Love yaa💜💜