Dead

Potato:Ayyy I'm back, sorry for being soo late, please show some love babe..vote and Share the story..

And yeah do comment how did you like this twist by the end..

Meet you in hell..I mean here again😜😗

-Lily-

And saying that he actually tried to get in fuck seriously..before I could comprehend what happened he threw the clothes on me and turned around with the same smirk walking out..

I was just blank trying to process what the fuck actually happened..

Yoongi: Wear it babygirl..I already saw what I wanted to..

HUH!!!!!!

Lily:FUCK YOUUU!!

Yoongi:Ohh, I'll be glad..BTW, don't get out of this room...

Motherfucker..

I got dressed and get out..he was not there so I thought of getting out of the room..I went downstairs and saw him sitting with a stoic face with some men..me being myself tripped my feet and almost fell but balanced myself on the stairs..

And thankful to my lovely act everyone's attention was now on me..I noticed Yoongi glaring at me..he came towards me and angrily dragged me upstairs even tho I kept asking what happened..

He threw me on the bed hovering me and said in a dark angry voice,

Yoongi: You disobeyed me kitty, now get ready to be punished and wait here..

I was terrified...the word itself was an understatement..

He went out after saying that but when I tried to get up I couldn't move my legs down..the fuck..

I noticed now..did he just tie me??..

How dare he???

-Yoongi-

I went downstairs after teasing her a lol bit..I had a meeting with some of my partners..this was not supposed to be at home but I didn't want to leave her alone..not yet..

Not at least till I make sure her rebellion is not left..

We were working until I heard a small sound and saw her almost tripping on the stairs..

Why the fuck is she here when I warned her to be in..wrong move kitty..

I will have to show you the consequences..

I dragged her forcefully to my bedroom and tied her to my bed..she's still very innocent but that doesn't means I'll allow such things..

All those men are high class men more like fuckers..I just want to poke their eyes out for seeing her like this but here she did the mistake so she needs a lesson..

I went down again,

Partner1: Hey, Mr.Min was she your personal slut??..

Partner2: Can I get her for tonight??

Partner3: I'd take her instead of money as a deal..

Yoongi:Ohh..okk you'll get her??...hmm first have some drinks gentlemen..

I said with a smile creeping on my face..they really have a death wish..ohh great I got my kitty's punishment...

-Lily-

I was in the room for God knows how long when finally the door was opened and I saw yoongi walking in but he was smiling very creepily which made me shiver..

He unlocked the chains and dragged me down..I was hungry and thought ill get some food so I went silently..I dunno why but I don't wanna anger him anymore..so I silently listened..

But he dragged ne across the kitchen.. huh??I'm very confused now but should I ask him??..yeah it's not like he'll eat me right?? But who knows he's a psychopath afterall..

I saw him opening a door which led to a Dark hallway but as we went in there was a foul smell so I asked finally..

Lily:Where are you taking me??..

He just smiled at me but I felt as if the smile indicated danger..I was getting scared by now..

He took me to the end of the hall and finally u saw a door..but as the door opened I saw the worst ever thing I've ever seen in my whole life..

It was a room full if blood, some walls were soaked in old dried blood and some had fresh blood..fresh??

I tried to run but he dragged me in and that's when I stepped on something not noticing the ground beneath me..

Then I saw down and it was

It was a bloody hand on which I stepped..I didn't even realize that I was sweating soo much by now..I followed the sight of the hand and saw all the bodies of the men sitting outside

Dead...

Lily:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I hugged Yoongi tightly as if mu life depended on him and started crying but soon blacked out..the last words I heard were

Yoongi:This happened because of you...

-------------------

TBC-

So yeah as I said the story has a very dark ending, I don't wanna let them live happily cuz psychopaths are psychopaths not prince charmings dear Babygirls...

I am sorry for soo late updates, 12th sucks I swear..I opened wattpad cuz a  cute reader..she said I'll kill you if you don't post 😂😂😂

Byee Snowflakes,

See yaa

Love you all💜💜💜💜