Only You

Hope you'll like it, a small question at the end of the chapter and don't forget to like and comment if you like the update and want more...

-Yoongi-

I am in her embrace, her soft petite body stuck with me because I hugged her. This feels so good. My plan did work. You're really too innocent my dear kitten, you have no idea about the dark side of the world, all you know is how to help. That's what attracts me more towards you.

I'm sorry I acted like that, See you even made me cry. I don't even remember when was the last time I cried,not like I actually want to remember anyways. You're having no idea what you've done to me. I don't know myself, all I know is

I want you, I need you and only you.

I can't live without you, How can a person become that important for someone? People do say they can't live without each other, and I used to laugh on it but today I realize I was wrong,I know they could live without each other but I can not.

Because they love each other, love is something which fades away. It's just painful but I don't love you, I'm obsessed to you, my Obssession for you will never fade, you've became my most sinful addiction yet the most beautiful drug.

They say they can die in love but what is the use of dying? Won't it only give pain to your loved one? I won't die for you my kitty I'll fight for you, with anyone and everyone. God or devil in heaven or hell you'll be always mine.

Only mine for forever, for eternity.

And I'll be only yours,

Because I belong to you, and only you.

-Author-

(Never knew I can be soo jealous of someone until now.)

He kept watching her, breathing softly hugging him. He felt like heaven, that was his heaven. He just wanted her, even her presence with him was a bliss to him. He didn't want anything else. Yeah it looks creepy but that's his way of loving her, it's different and unique.

Lily slept thinking about how to approach Yoongi next morning not having the slightest idea what was coming up in her fate.

-Next morning-

Lily woke up seeing Yoongi sleeping beside her. She kept watching him, she still couldn't digest the fact that this face was crying last night, she was thinking how he became like this? How could he kill his own parents?

Aren't parents gifts of god? So why did he ruin his own gift? Only if she knew sometimes its not gift of God but a curse for some people.

A curse which ruins their whole existence.

She was watching him intently and unconsciously her hand stroked his hairs softly, just her little touch made him awake. He was awake but didn't open his eyes. He liked the feeling of her soft hands on his hairs.

She wishpered softly,

Lily:What are you?

But got startled when he replied out of the blue with his husky morning voice.

Yoongi:Your Suga Daddy, kitten.

Her eyes widened at his pervert reply, as she blushed profusely at the comment. She felt strange feelings which she never felt before. But soon came of her trance when Yoongi hovered her all of a sudden.

She was too shocked at the moment and he smirked deviously at her perplexed stare. She looked like a lost puppy and it surely excited him. He didn't waste a second and went on kissing her neck softly and without her realization she whined under his touch.

As if she had no control on herself she couldn't push him. He had already pinned her hands on top of her head. He found her sensitive spot and bit it as she moaned, louder this time.

He then stopped and say straight into her eyes which she immediately closed on seeing his intense stare. She was embarrassed, for being soo weak under his touch, as if he had bound her into a beautiful yet dangerous spell.

She felt embarrassed for not pushing him away nor even struggling, instead reacting to his touch. He went near her ear and wishpered.

Yoongi:It's okk,don't be shy babygirl or I will lose my control. You see, you've already have raised up something.

He said, slowly leaning more on her making her open her eyes wide feeling his hard bones on her forbidden flower. She was beyond embarrassed now. He chuckled seeing her being soo red at such a small intimate touch.

His chuckle was of no help except making her condition worse. She wanted to dig a hole and bury herself. He got up from her and left to the washroom to fix his mess before he could lose his control.

She was still perplexed at his behavior early in the morning but what made her curious was how he ran like he had to win Olympics.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She went near the washroom door but what she heard made her hair stand on its end. She heard him moaning her name.

Yoongi:Umm..ye-yeah...Ahh..

She understood what he was doing and ran straight to her bed acting like she didn't just heard what she already did. But her body said it all. She felt like a fire ran I her body making her feel so hot.

She was embarrassed as fuck.

-Yoongi-

I had to get away because if I'd stay near her for even a moment I couldn't control the beast in me which was dying to pound her till she goes senseless.

So what's wrong in that? She's mine only.

But she ain't ready for it yet.

And do I give a fuck? Do you give a fuck?

Shut up.

Fuck let me fix this first. I was doing my work when i heard fast footsteps. Ohh so my kitty heard me. I think she should get a better way to hear it soon.

 I think she should get a better way to hear it soon

------------------

TBC-

Damn I'm soo jealous of this Lily, 😩

I need suga daddy..huhu..

So I hope you all liked this update. So what do you think is better? Love or obssession? Comment me Babygirls, let Suga Daddy know your choice too..

Bye Snowflakes,

See yaa..love you all..💜💜