Chapter 2 - Club moment

We arrived at the club and there was a long line. I was stunned! People really are out here just wanting to let loose. Shanique being who she is and with alot of social status, got us in the club quickly.

Social Status is good sometimes....

The club was jam packed. Of what i could see, the interior design was amazing. My third time to the club and im just noticing the decor.

Go figure....

We made our way thru the crowd holding each other hands to not get separated in the swarmped of bodies. We made it over to the bar area. Shanique order from the bar attendant. She is very cautious when we go out and get drinks. Even though she gets consume by the liquor later on, one of us has to always be sober. That's always our rule.

We got our drinks and was nursing them by the bar, when shan whispered in my ears "Are you letting loose tonight just for a little bit?" I shurg my shoulders and then responded "I'm not sure, we'll see" She then pointed over to the upper deck where the VIP section was.

We then trod through the crowded area and made our way up to the VIP section. This was indeed the ballers area. Let's just say Shan knew alot of people and being a family member of the Azans you become well known in the social circle. Plus, she's a people person even if you didnt want to know her, you would still know her. That's just her personality and really everyone loved her.

You might be wondering, why i'm at a club if I grew up in church? Well the thing is, I never said I was baptised and my parents were not the type to force their children to do anything. Left home at the age 17 to board at UWI for 4 years of study. And now here I am today.

While in the VIP section we saw a couple more persons that were Shan's friends. They were cool. I wouldnt say I'm shy, but i just like to keep to myself really. Just say hi and keep it moving. I mean her friends are not really my friends, so I just try to know my boundaries.

She knows this about me.....

but yet still yuh deh every weh she deh?....my subconscious reminds me

I could not argue to that.....I mean she is my friend

Couple drinks in and the whole club was on a mission to just have mad fun! The DJ really had the club going. The VIP section have a buzz. There were Hookahs, Hennessy, ACE, Moet and Chardonnay on all the tables.

These people really knew how to party....a hope dem can wake fi go church tomorrow.

But look weh mi inna di club a think bout.....mi buss out a big laugh and a guy next to look at me like I'm crazy. Would he like to know.

At that very moment one of my favourite song by Shenseea came on.....Love I got for you.

The entire club erupted and it was a choir with the ladies....even a few men you could hear mumbling the song. I was so caught up in the music not remembering where I was. I don't know what came over me and I was let loose for the first time in a longtime.

At that moment I felt sexy and all eyes were on me and I just couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to. This went on for the next 20 minutes, it's as if the dj was hearing my thoughts on the next songs that he should play. Shan then joined me, we were bumping and grinding. Another few ladies in the area joined in and then the party really began.

I was getting really hot and my feet started to hurt so I told Shan I'm gonna rest my legs. As I sat down one of those party girls came with a bottle of moet and chardonnay and place on the table in front of me. I thought it was a mistake, so I ask her "Are you sure this is for this table?" She responded "Yes, courtesy of the gentleman three booth down" I nodded my head.