Chapter 40 - Fucking delicious

Deidra's POV
Mature content

The only thing I can clearly remember is damion having me against the door having his way with me.

Did I want him to stop? 

Fuck no!

But I was torn between letting him have his way with me or being in the right frame of mind.

Love makes you do crazy things. 

Just this once I will indulge in making myself happy for once. Not having a care of what no one else thinks.

As my tongue fought for dominance over Damion's, I could feel myself losing the battle.

Damion hands travel to my breast and grope them in his muscular hands.

I let out a throaty moan.

"Fuck…yes, just like that"

"Ever so vocal," he responded.

He kissed from my neck straight down on my chest, drawing my tube top down to my waist.

Kissing his way down to my breast. He latched onto my breast sucking my right nipples as if his life depended on it.

Using his left hand, he massages my left breast, tweaking my nipples ever so often.

This sent a sudden shock wave to my pussy and believe you me…i have a river start to run down my legs.

He trailed his hands down to my ass and squeezed it then slapped it hard.

I hissed, but then the pain turned pleasurable.

I was sexual fruatrated and so was he.

We could no longer wait to devour each other. Three fuckingg whole weeks, seems like three years for us.

Damion's POV

I led her to the bedroom, as if she was expecting my arrival tonight.

The dim candle lit room with a vanilla scent hit my nose.

Soft music was playing from her bluetooth boombox. 

I lifted her off her feet and placed her on the bed. I started to strip slowly, giving her a show for the night.

This is your hot chocolate 

Fully naked infront of her standing at attention, i saw the lust and sexual desire in her eyes.

I need to savor this moment between us.

I took my time removing her shorts.

No draws, definitely my style

Removed her tube top.

Her pussy well waxed and it's glistening with her love juice.

Hold her by her two feet and draw her to the edge of the bed.

She know what time it is

I look at her and I see her biting her index finger, she's anticipating my next move.

And I can wait no longer. I must feed

I dived into her pussy like a starving man, how I have missed it. I couldn't get enough.

I felt her start to tremble.

But I did want her to come just yet. So I slowed my rolls and gave her slow, long licks with my tongue.

She was squirming and trembling like a leaf. I kept her on edge. Not giving in to her to have her climax.

I inserted two fingers my signature combo style and sucked onto hwr pussy lips while fucking her with my fingers.

This had her going wild.

I had to use my other arm to hold down her stomach area. Not too hard.

But I wanted her to enjoy the ride.

She was wet wet….sloppy wet and I loved everything about it.

I removed my finger from her juicy pussy and sucked my fingers off.

That sweet tangy taste i so love bring joy to my soul😛😛😛

I wanted her to revel in everything that I give her tonight.

I bend her feet up to her chest, widening her legs, then using my pointy finger and thumb to spread her pussy wide, exposing the hood off her clit.

Then I went to work sucking on that cherry like there's no tomorrow.

I was sucking for a good ten minutes. Deidra was now whining on my tongue. I can now feel her pussy tightening up on my tongue.

"Fuck…D-damion….i-iii ggo–cccum" she screamed

I held her ass tight and placed my mouth over her entire pussy, shaking my head from left to right because I knew this would tip her over.

"Come inna mi mouth" i said

And I was definitely rewarded. She squirted without control into my mouth

"Hmmmm, fucking delicious"
"Pussy taste divine"

She tried to catch her breath.

"We are just getting started baby" I said to her with a smirk, while stroking my cock.

Geesas…..me hot. No sah!! Damion was starving. Good night besties. Here's another update. 
One more for the night and then i'm out. Another mature scene is coming up. Get your popcorn😛😛😂😂😏😏