Chapter 12 - Blissful moments

Mature scene ahead
Deidra POV

It's been a crazy two weeks...Things have been going good with myself and Damion. The sex was of the chain. I’m so addicted to him.

I know this is my first sex partner and don’t have anything to compare to….but believe me, nothing can compare to what damion has been making me feel. 

Damion has been missing in action for the past two days. We texted each other just to check in, but we haven’t seen each other. And now i’m having withdrawals, i need to see him asap! I need to quench my thirst! My magic fingers can no longer do the job…….because I have a real man now!

It was now 2:45pm and I was clearing my desk getting ready to leave work, when my phone suddenly pinged. I peaked at the phone on the desk and saw damion’s name appeared. I suddenly smiled to myself.

‘Hey babe, what are you doing?’ I read damion’s text, and was smiling from ear to ear.

‘Just about to get my things to leave the office’ immediately i got a response from him and i was anticipating what he was gonna say. 

‘I miss you and I want to see you’ reading his text, I started to get wet. I knew what he wanted…….apart from just being in each other's presence…...he was a fucking nymphomanic. I laughed to myself. Furthermore, I wanted to see him badly as well and my lady parts were now showing her true colors at this moment.

…….. I responded immediately. ‘I will see you at your home then’ ‘Ok’ was his simple response. And with that our conversation ended.

Took up my bag from the desk along with my van keys and my journal and headed through the office door. On my way home I was contemplating if I should go to my house first…….freshen up, then go to damion.

I was too anxious and I couldn't wait that long. So the decision was made to head straight to damion.

Yes, that fi gwaan when yuh have a man!

I laughed to myself as I headed towards Damion's house. I was in a good mood….i was happy and that’s all that matters.

Upon entering the street that damion lives on….Damn! It surprises me every time when I visit. There surely are some beautiful homes here!

…...within our two weeks of bliss, I got to know him a little better. I found out that he ran several big companies. I was really surprised to find out that he owned the largest construction company in Jamaica and the Caribbean. He has a real estate business, hardware stores, car marts and rental car companies.

Fuck! Damion was loaded…...real fucking loaded.

And to be honest, it kinda scares me shitless. For one, I started to doubt myself that he really was into me and wanted us to be together. But his actions did not match what I was thinking.

I drove up to the high gates to his home and the gate opened immediately as if he could not wait until I got here. I drove to the garage area and parked my Toyota RAV4, nothing compared to his five collections of sexy cars that he has in his garage.

As soon as I turned off the van and was about to open my door, I was greeted by Damion at the door. There he stood standing with his arm folded against his chest, biting his lip. He had on a plain white nautica shirt and distressed short jeans pants. He had on his signature gold chain and rolex watch.

 He had on his signature gold chain and rolex watch