Chapter 41 -GPP

Deidra POV
Mature content

How the hell i'm still alive, mi caan pinpoint it.

Mi literally feel mi soul lef mi body when damion down suck mi pussy awhile ago.

To blertnaat!! 

I'm definitely in for a treat tonight.

Will I regret it tomorrow? 

Maybe, maynot.

Who gives a fuck right now.

He's here because he wants to be here.

For once i'm going to be selfish and put my needs first.

Cause right now mi pussy a throb between mi legs, ready to be satisfied with that 9 inch steel pipe deh.

I have been practicing and watching a lot of pornhub.

Hope it nuh fail me. 

I wanted to return the favor and let him be fully satisfied.

I waan do diss gwaak gwaak 3000

Whatever that shit is that I saw on pornhub.

I lay down on my stomach on the bed. He had a good height on me, so it was no issue for me to perform on him.

I took him in my warm mouth and just for a 10 sec slipped him all the way into the back of my throat.

"Shitttt….fuckkkk….damnnn it" he moaned

I look up at him giving him a small smirk.

Then I went back to working his cock in my mouth. I wasn't letting up on him😈😈😈

"Fuck Dee…slow down babes, mi ago buss off if yuh continue dah pace deh" he said.

I was caught up enjoying what I was doing to care if he wanted to come right now anyways.

I was bobbing my head up and down his cock no hands and that shit had him going wild

Cursing every damn expletives I know. 

I wanted to give him this pleasure that no one else would be able to give him.

And by his reaction, I knew I had him where I wanted him. 

My head game became very sloppy and wet. I then started to use my hand as well, giving him a hand job while he's hitting the back of my throat.

I didn't know my throat could open any further…

But for the love of gwaad it did and closed around his 9 inch steel pipe.

He held.my head in that position for 30 secs while my throat contracted and released his cock that was buried deep within my throat.

"Fucking shitttt……deidra if yuh evaaaaa

Whatever he was gonna say died on his lips when throat contarcted and squeeze his cocky and he started twicthing

Signalling he's ready to release. I wasn't ready for him to come yet.

I slipped his cock out off my mouth with a pop

I wanted both of us to come the same time with blinding climax and 69 was the best way to do it.

I lay on my back with my head right below his cock and he feeds it into my mouth

And i raise up my bottom half of my body towards his face leaving nothing to imaging - when he saw my pretty pink pussy opening up to him - ready to be devoured.