Chapter 25 - No confrontation

One week later

Deidra POV

Things between damion and me has been a little rocky. I was adamant that I can’t continue to be his third wheel.

And he was determined to have me by his side.

But it just was not making any sense.  We fought more than how we tried to love each other.

It was getting beyond sickening to me….

I just couldn’t do it anymore.

I haven’t been to his house since that last time between us.

I try to keep myself busy with work to get my mind off him…..but dear God, he just won’t leave my mind alone.

This was just not healthy for me or the baby.

I blocked him a few times……...the first time i did it.

He made himself present at my place of work and I couldn’t have people all in my business.

So it was in my best interest to unblock him…...i just choose not to answer his calls after that.

I just don’t want to be in the middle of this shit storm that is going on.

My phone started vibrating on the desk, I looked over to it and saw that damion was calling.

I decided not to answer it. It stopped. Then started to vibrate again…..

I watched it lit up…...go black…...then it lit up again.

A notification came in making me aware that i have received a message

Took up the phone to see who messaged me…..

Jeesas christ man! A wah kind a crawsis diss a follow me

When a nuh one thing a di  next - - - might gwad man!

Alex muss be out of his fucking mind to be messaging me - - - as if me and him a rass size!

As I threw the phone onto the desk, several notifications of messages came through.

Bumborassclaat man! Weh diss yah bwoy nuh leave me alone.

I ignored the phone and attended to some documents that I had looked through - -- then my phone started vibrating, I picked up the phone without looking at the caller and answered.

“Geesas pease Alex! Yuh nuh get the picture….i don’t want to talk to you”, i said irritated 

“So how the fuck Alex get yuh number fi a call yuh?” the once smooth voice answered me

Shocked was an understatement - -- I was caught off guard and was speechless as to what to say.

Massaging my temple knowing that this is another fight between us I just can’t manage at the moment.

“D-Damion, I thought you were someone else,” I simply stated.

“Yuh nuh ansa mi question deidra, '' he said without acknowledging what I just said to him.

“Damion, I am a manager here at the bank, of course I would have come in contact with Alex, he is a businessman just like yourself” I answered in an annoyed tone.

I'm tired of having to justify all my actions to him, when I can’t even get the same from him most of the time.

“Yuh really a try fi run mi nerves enuh deidra, a punish yuh a try punish me?” he asked

“Damion, why are you calling me to stress me out - - - I gave you your space so you can do what you feel is best in your current dilemma and it’s as if you're still trying to mess with my life” I said now heatedly.

 “After yuh fuck mi real good a week ago - - - and lef inna di wee hours a di morning, up until today day mi not even see yuh face again, weh yuh tek mi fah deidra?”

“Some bwoy?” he asked angrily

Yea likkle boy fi yuh fadda….i said in my mind

“Damion, i can’t do this with you right now” i said just tired of the back and forth with us on this matter.

“Then come back home”, he said as if there’s nothing wrong.

“Damion, geesas! That’s not gonna happen! I whispered

“And why is that?! He asked as if he’s clueless about our situation.

“Damion , you know why and that is my final answer to that question, so just stop asking me.” I said with finality to the conversation. There was a long pause before he said

“How is the baby?” i could hear the concern in his voice - - - but right that’s the only thing that can happen, just being concerned.

“The baby is ok, we are ok” i said

“I need to see you deidra, i miss you” he said, “ you’re carrying my child and that’s very much a concern for me.

“Then make a decision and choose to fight for us! I responded to him

“You make it sound so easy deidra, it’s not as easy as you think’

“I’m trying here” he said

“Well try harder, it’s either you want a family or you don’t - - it’s as simple as that” i said to him as I ran my hand through my hair

I need a hair do……….i thought to myself

“Damion, listen I need to get back to work”

“Will I see you tonight?”

“No damion” - - I really have to go - - - the work not gonna do itself” I replied and with that i hung up on him.

I know that he thought that I would have heeded to his plead - - -i might be weak to him - - - but I know how to hold out.

Anonymous POV

I knew that they had a full on relationship - - - but he thought that I was clueless to everything that was going on.

I made him none the wiser……

I just had to see this deidra person for myself.

I'm 100% sure she knows nothing of me yet - - - as I met her under the guise of wanting some investment information.

So i’m sure he hasn’t spilled the beans about this arranged situation, she seems to be a nice girl.

But too naive to the world and what damion truly is and capable of.

But, we not gonna let none of them fuck up this plan that my father has in the works for years.

It’s just the way things work! His father greed for more money and power - - - just aligns well with ours.

Smirking to myself 😏

To ensure that this plan works in everyone’s favour - - - we just gonna have to keep them apart.

It’s not like I haven't loved Damion for the longest while- - -but he has never reciprocated my love  - - - hence I found love elsewhere.

We had a mutual understanding and respect for each other, however he knew just how I felt about him - - - but he just didn't care.

That fucker!

So what’s so special about this deidra girl -- - that she has him in a frenzy.

Well, we will see what his next move will be - - - he won’t be expecting any of this.