Chapter 39 - Crazy in love

Deidra's POV

Today was one of those days that I wish I was at home cuddling in my bed. 

The pain that I was feeling has reduced overtime.

I went to the doctor as I was starting to get scared. The doctor assured me that the pain I was feeling was normal.

But she told me I needed to get some rest and to stop stressing myself.

I am trying to slow my rolls, but still doing everything to bury myself with work.

So I can forget about him.

But it's hard - its not like im not inlove with the fucking man.

I sound even crazy to my own ears.

I was sitting at my desk with this frown on my forehead - then unconsciously i ran my hand over my stomach.

And a smile came to my face. At least I have a piece of him with me.

I was starting to crave my usual chocolate and then I remember I didn't have any at my desk.

As I was about to get up from my desk, tge doorbell buzz.

Peaked my head thru my office door and I saw a delivery guys at the door.

Somebody inlove.

I probably heard wrong, cause I could have sworn I heard the delivery guys call my name at the front desk.

I didn't pay it any mind, about two minutes after the receptionist called my phone asking if I was busy or if they could come to my office.

I told her to come.

Upon entering my office, I started smiling as i saw her with her gift.

She was telling me about a young man she recently started to date and I was giving her dating advice and that she should take it slow.

"Ohhh, gurl yuh a gwaan wid things man" i said to her.

"W-what? It's not mines" she said, laughing nervously.

I raised my brow at her to see if she was joking.

And she was not. My heart started to beat uneven - if that's even possible.

There's only one person I know will do this and its Damion.

"Who are they for?" i said to her

She licked her lips as if she was nervous - they are for you, she said with a smile.

My eyes got teary and i literally started to cry

crissy didn't know what to do - she may have thought that she upsetted me.

Damn hormones

"I'm sorry, It's just that I feel overwhelmed that's all" I said to her.

Taking some tissue from my desk to dab under my eyes.

Taking the roses from her, smelling them - I smiled.

Seeing the assorted chocolates my mouth started to water immediately.

I have to have those nowwww.

Pulling one immediately and putting it into my mouth, i moan in satisfaction

"Hmmmmm….
"Awwww, hmmmmm…

It taste so good - I closed my eyes and savored the taste. 

Opening one eye, I saw Crissy looking at me weirdly.