Chapter 13 - Surprise visit

Damion POV

.......It's been six solid months since i have been fucking Deidra........

scratch that...... It's been six months since I've been making this beauty screamed my name. I smiled to myself of the thought running through my mind.

Breaking my train of thought, I remembered that I had several meetings for the day. One which includes lunch with my dad. It's now quarter past ten. Our lunch is at 1pm.

Walking out of my office.....met with my assistant Shane walking to the boardroom to our first meeting of the day.

It was a very long hour and a half.....but eventually we brought the meeting to an end with things going our way, as usual.

Entering my office and going to the bar area to get myself a drink, my desk phone suddenly rang. I walked back to the desk and answered.

"This is Damion," I said, "Sir, I have someone here at the front to see you, however, they do not have an appointment," the receptionist said.

I raised my eyebrow as I don't take walk-ins. "Who is it?" i asked "It's a Mr. McIntosh" she stated.

The fuck! Pinching my nose bridge because of the oncoming headache I'm feeling, I asked "did he mention the purpose of his visit?" "No sir" she responded.

This fucker has di nerve fi come a mi place a business....hissing my teeth, i told her to let him wait in the meeting room in the lobby.

.....walked out of my office and went to the elevator to get this over with.......i don't know what kind of game this fucker is playing.....because i'm not into it with him.

We have nothing to discuss.....him betta know that!

Upon entering the room I see him sitting there like he owns that damn place.

"Mr McIntosh, how can I be of help to you?" i stared directly at him, "I'm on borrowed time, so just let this quick"

He looked at me and smirked!

This motherfucker.......

"Damion, i see you have not changed......same ole serious boss, lighten up" he said with that damn mirk on his face

"Alex, you have exactly two minutes to tell me the purpose of your visit or you can just show yourself out". I told him straight to the point

"Kool, I'm here man to man......because of Deidra" he said without a beat, my heart skipped a beat cause i thought something had happened to her.

I looked at him as if I didn't know who is talking about......cocking his head to the left he said "awww, so you're gonna act as if you don't know who i'm talking about?"

"Let me refresh your memory. Deidra and i was in an relation for little over 2 years, we just had a little misunderstanding and i gave her some time and space to herself to think things through"

"Now, i have seen you with her on several occasions, i didn't make any fuss out of it because i was still giving her space to release whatever frustration she was going through" he stated

"And now that myself and her have an understanding and is trying to start afresh.....im just here to make you know, so we........he pointed between me and him, "don't have any misunderstanding"

Yuh muss is a fucking fool.......fi come inna mi place a business and waan come disrespect mi

Yuh know who mi be bwoy? He responded "Ofcourse me know who yuh be........the more sophisticated don son. " I know all about you, the only question is...does Deidra know about you?"

"Pussyole, mek we get one thing straight right now.......if yuh feel like yuh bad, just do yuh next best.

"As fi Deidra.........weh mi and har av dat a between di two a wi"

"Yuh say yuh know who mi be......so mi would a advise yuh fi stay bloodclaat clear a mi"

"And if yuh feel bad........just bloodclaat pull up!"

.........he was there staring at me hard, as if that can scare mi. "I really don't care was your relation is with her over the past months. Mi just a come fi tell yuh wah a go happen

A weh di bomboclat diss.....den dah bredda yah feel him life a scratch him

"Yuh a hear yuhself bredda?"........taking my glock from my waist putting it on the desk

Diss a nuh play thing pussyole

"Know weh yuh a do....want it all...loose it all" he says knowingly.

Getting up from the couch.....he starts making his way to the door.........as he was about to open the door, he glanced back and said "How's that arrangement going with the Matalon's?"

I looked at him in disbelief as no one should know about this arrangement.....he smirks at me, then said "let me know how that works out for you........and Deidra.

As he was about to step through the door I responded........"and yuh think that ago change nothing between mi and Deidra?"

"Yuh sick inna bloodclaat head"..........

"We'll see about that"

*******
Couples hours later

After my last meeting it was time to go have lunch with my dad.

All day today that conversation with that fucker....was running through my head. I haven't heard from Deidra, except from when she texted me to let me know that she's at work.

I decided not to ponder on it.......as i will have things sorted soon.

I walked out of my office and went on my way to meet my dad.

I pulled up to the Blue Window Restaurant at Pegasus Hotel. Our usual spot because of the privacy and the exquisite ambiance.

Upon arrival, my dad was already seated and on his phone, upon seeing me walking the table...he ended his conversation.

"Dad, how have you been?" I said upon taking my seat. He shrugged his shoulders and said "could have been better." I raised my eyebrow and said "And why is that?"

Because you won't stop playing house with a particular person......and we both know that it's not gonna end well. I sigh.....knowing i can't fight my father on this arrangement.

We have an arranged dinner tonight with the Matalon's, and this time your presence is very much expected.

"Damion Lesterd, might I remind you......who you are exactly and why this thing with that little miss will not work out".....he said while gesturing with his hand between us.

"The quicker you put an end to this charade.....the easier it will be for her and for you, might i add" he said knowingly.

"I hear you dad......but I will get to it in my own time." I replied to him.

"Don't let me regret this Damion, that's all I asked" nodding my head to him with understanding.

We continued to eat with a comfortable silence between us.

All while my thoughts were on Deidra and what she was doing.....and how i'm going to relate the situation to her.

I will be damn if that fucking ex of hers....think he will even get a chance to be in her life ever again........over my dead body.

That fucker! Mi have a good mind fi just.......fuck him up to