Chapter 15 - The Matalons

Damion POV

A quick twenty minutes in the shower under the steaming water cascading down my body, releasing the knots in my shoulders.

Maybe i'm tense because of the dinner tonight with my father and these particular guests.

I don’t usually give two thoughts to these types of dinners, but things are different now.

I have deidra in my life and the thought of hurting her doesn't sit well with me.

Selfish aren’t you? My subconscious ask

So what if i am…...i respond

Shaking my head of the thought…..i made my way from the shower in front of the ceiling to the floor mirror wrapping the towel around my waist.

Putting on some moisturiser…...i realised a lot of deidra’s stuff in the bathroom, now thinking to myself how i'm going to control this situation. As I have no intention of giving up deidra.

I might be selfish, but I have all right to be with who I want to……..i'm only doing this because I want to please my family as well.

I have to find a way to explain everything to Deidra before things start to go downhill.

Walking to the room, I see that deidra is still laying down with her eyes closed. She’s probably still tired from our recent activities. I smiled to myself. 

Walked into the master closet to get myself ready as I saw I was running behind time and my father was a stickler for being ontime.  I know I will hear his lectecture on this if i'm late.

I heard shuffling in the room…...then soft padded steps making its way to the closet.

Deidra came to the entrance of the closet…..standing there just staring at me with hooded eyes.

I could not miss the meaning behind her eyes, but there is no way I can really stop to give her what she wants right now.

“Stop looking at me like that”

“Like what?” she said raising her eyebrows

“As if you don’t know……..”

She made her way over to me…...running her fingers across my back and making her way to the front of my chest. Hands flat on my chest running down my stomach, making their way to my pants area.

….i immediately grabbed her hand “Don’t! we can’t do this now” she put her face near to my ear and bit me, this sent shivers down my back and my cock stirred and caused a dent in my pant front.

“Deidra! Are you gonna let me go easily or am i gonna have to fuck you into submission for me to leave?” i asked

She looked at me with a sly smile and responded “What do you think?” I shook my head and laughed. “I really have to go babe…...i will make it worth your while when i get home tonight.”

“Fine! have it your way” '''You’re the one missing out now anyways, me and my girl will enjoy ourselves” holding up my five fingers and wiggling them…...he burst out a laugh.

“I'll see you later” I said to her, kissing her forehead. She immediately held onto me tighter than I expected and inhaled my scent.

“D, i really have to go now” 

“Fine, my handsome lover…...you do look delicious in that suit of yours” she smiled wickedly.

you do look delicious in that suit of yours” she smiled wickedly