Chapter 27 - Ultimatum

Deidra POV

I was shocked at him asking me this..........this is just not my day.

I decide to just not answer him - - I am not giving in to him

Not a bumborass!

Furthermore, I owe him no explanation - - - as a matter of fact, why is he watching me?

Choosing to voice my thoughts, "why yuh a watch mi?"

"Deidra! Just answer mi question" he said, getting angry.

"Do you think I owe you an explanation damion? I asked, cocking my eye brow at him waiting for his response. He said nothing, so i repeated myself

"Do you?"

"Yuh think yuh can save him?" he asked looking at me quizzically

"Is this how you resolve everything, damion?

"With violence?" i said to him

"That's who I am Deidra, just in case you didn't know" he replied as he took steps towards me.

"So mi ago ask yuh again - - -a who and you dat me did see inna di parking lot?" he asked with a booming voice.

I looked down not looking in his eyes - - - afraid of what he might say or do.

"Does it matter who it is?"

"Mi nah guh ask yuh again........"

"It's Alex, someone I know.........." that's all I said to him.

"Someone you know......???"

"Damion , mi affi spell it out fi yuh, you saw us before at the event - - - and if you see us again, which was not by my choice, it must be someone I know as in someone i was with before you" i said irritated to him.

"Hey, talk to mi good enuh! Cause if mi did know mi wouldn't a ask yuh." he said.

I don't know what came over me - - - damion just always bring out the devil inside of me

"Fuck you Damion!" I pushed him in his chest and he grabbed my arm. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let me go. He pushed me against the kitchen wall and stared into my eyes.

"Get off me Damion" I tried to release from his grip, but despite my best effort, he was much stronger than I was.

"I said get off me" he turned his attention to my lips, then looked back into my eyes.

He got super close to my face.

"Tell me right here, right now, that you don't want shit to do with me and I'll let you go." he said, caressing my arms that he held.

Damion POV

"Let me go, Damion" she said. I couldn't decipher if she was talking about letting go of her arms that I held or to the question I just asked her.

"Just let me go", she said as her voice cracked a little as tears formed a stream down her face.

"Dee, why you keep fighting me and your feelings?" i asked her

I'm scared Damion, okay! She said whispering.

"Of what, i told you i would take care of everything........you just have to trust me" i said placing my hand on her stomach rubbing it.

"You are my family.....i know the situation is fucked up right now - - - but you just have to give me some time to get everything fixed". I said to her.

"Scared of what people might think about me"

"Fuck what people say baby...its just you and me" i said to her