Chapter 30 - Grip

Mature scene ahead

Damion POV

“Mi waan fuck yuh while mi a look inna yuh eyes”

“So yuh see say - - - yuh pussy and yuh heart belongs to only me” I said while giving her some long rhythmic strokes.

It’s like i heard the lines from maskica song….’love story’

Just the thought of you a mek mi heart move inna mi shirt’

‘Mi feel like pickney when we did a go high school and we a flirt

‘Woulda gi yuh the fucking world and fly yuh through di universe’

‘Truly yuh a di best, yuh have mi back….all when mi a do di worse’

‘Dis a beauty and di beast, how can a gift become a curse?’

Teardrops coulda full a ocean, wonder how much yuh still a surf’

‘Everything yuh want, pass yuh finger baby, ring yuh worth’

‘Tah tah tah……

Jumping from that to the best lines of the song

‘Wah fi grip yuh slow, wah fi look inna yuh eyes and seh mi love yuh and watch yuh smile as it grow’

As I said that part out, I gripped her around her throat - - -i know she likes it ruff with me.

I just couldn't help myself. I tried to pour everything into the fuck

To let her understand that she is all I want  - - -until my last breath.

I looked straight into her eyes - - and only jah jah God could come and tell mi say mi nuh in love with deidra

Voicing my thoughts………”I love you Deidra” she didn;t respond to me. She kept on staring into my eyes, until I saw them get real glossy.

Tears streaming from both eyes

I had to tell her again, to let her know - - - i wasn’t just saying it because of sex talk

I wanted for her to know where my heart lies - - - and who it truly beats for.

I kissed her passionately as I stroked her pussy walls - - -drawing out some loan groans from her mouth. She had no control over her body.

I love this about her

Little miss innocent - - - but damn bloodclaat freaky.

I gripped her thighs and spread her legs wide so she could accommodate me more between her legs.

At the sametime i crashed my lips against hers, my hands gripping the back of her neck just like how she likes it. I tease my tongue against her bottom lip and without  thought, she opened her mouth inviting me in.

I wasted no time darting my tongue inside her mouth, dancing it along on my own and the taste of her is enough to leave me feeling mindlessly drunk.

“Shit!”

“Fuck Dee, i just can’t get enough of you”, i whispered into her ear.

Massaging her breast in my hands and pinching her perky nipples. This drove her wild.

She was thrashing her from side to side - - as if she couldn’t bear it any longer.

Without wasting any time, I lined up my cock to the entrance of her wet juicy pussy and took my time and slid that ‘bad boy’ in.