T͏W͏E͏L͏V͏E͏

╚»★«╝

╚»★«╝

         Henry and Lyra strutted down the hallway with determined faces. The two of them have found their newfound purpose here, and that was to figure out what the hell was happening in order to put a stop to it.

As they walked, few Shadowhunters continued to glance their way, specifically at Lyra. Not long though, because Henry would shoot them the deadliest of glares and they'd turn their gazes away quickly out of fear.

Everyone knew better than to mess with a Darkblood.

Passing the briefing room, Isabelle joined at their side with a knowing smirk. Her hips swaying as she walked beside Lyra. "Gathering the cavalry, are we?" By the look on her face, they knew she needed little convincing.

There is a squawk before Rook landed on Henry's shoulders, followed by Jace whom he'd sent to raven to catch.

"I found something on the necklace," Jace stated, already excited to cause a little chaos. He showed the book in his hand to Henry. "It's not much, though."

"It's a start," Henry assured him, giving him a firm nod of respect.

Lyra kept her shoulders straight as they walked toward the dorm hall. Her eyes careful to make sure no one of importance could hear them. "We need to do this without your parents finding out we're snooping around. The faster we get all the facts, we could find the person responsible and what they wanted with the necklace," She explained in a low voice.

"Where's Alec?" Henry muttered, looking around expectedly. "We're gonna need all hands on deck." Certainly this wasn't because he wanted to see the man.

Isabelle and Jace shot each other knowing looks.

"I wouldn't count on him just yet," Jace chipped in.

Isabelle spotted her brother coming their way just as the other spoke. "Ten bucks says he doesn't approve this mission," She dared Henry, who took the challenge.

They stopped as Alec stood in their way. "I don't approve this mission," He spoke before even coming to a halt.

Isabelle held her hand out while Henry groaned, handing her a ten dollar bill.

Lyra looked up at Alec with a pleading stare. "Alec, just hear me out," She begged.

Alec gave her a hard stare back. "We have our orders. If the Clave already thinks you're a suspect, what do you think will happen when you start snooping around the investigation?" He countered.