THIRTY

Seoul, South KoreaSeoul Institute italics = korean

Seoul, South Korea
Seoul Institute
italics = korean

╚»★«╝

Being back in his bedroom felt strange. Only a few weeks had gone by since he has last been here, yet it felt like years.

It even began to collect dust, a tell sign that no one had even come inside to tidy things up. Not that he wanted them to.

He hated it when any of his brothers came into his room, and vice versa.

There were mostly books littering the floors and shelves, and a larger bird cage in the corner where Rook is now happy to be back inside. Other than a few daggers and study material laying around, there wasn't anything else to his room.

Shang did not let them have hobbies growing up, therefore, his room is void of any personality.

They wouldn't be here for long, anyway.

His brothers had only came to gather what they would need; clothes, weapons, money, and anything else they deemed necessary.

Surely, they did not have long before someone alerted Shang of their whereabouts if they were caught.

Henry had his duffel bag packed with his katana on top. He waited for the call that his brothers were ready to go, too.

They all waited for Kai to be ready.

His eyes were on Rook as he relished in silence of memories that felt too far gone.

Alec's lips against his, moving with slow rhythm. Those pretty green eyes staring into his lovingly. "Please, wait for me..."

Those words felt like stones in his heart now.

As he began thinking of the brief moments of a handsome, green-eyed Shadowhunter, the sound of a soft piano echoed from the room beside his and thankfully brought him back to reality.

The soft melody is one he has heard so often, that he knows every note to come. It is a song that his brother played whenever their father was not around to hear, because he hated the sounds of music.

Every note lured his feet to move out of the room.

Henry looked up and down the long hall, but none of his other brothers were poking their heads out. Usually they would, especially since they all knew who played piano so beautifully.