THIRTYTWO

╚»★«╝

╚»★«╝

Growing up, the Darkblood brothers did not have a lot of freedom, that was a given with Shadowhunter training and their father. Not to mention now they were catching up on old times with the brother that they got gone for eight years. Of course, Lucas and Johnny had been the ones to suggest that they drink to that as cause for celebration.

What they did not clarify, is how exactly they, the troublemakers, wanted to celebrate. And Kai surprisingly agreed...with the fact that they had other plans, too.

Obsession is the name of the club in Itaewon that the Darkblood brothers found themselves in. It is a mundane night club with more of a risque-type vibe than Henry is certainly used to, but he knew how to adjust. His brothers were faster, though.

And they took over the club faster than wildfire.

Lucas has taken over the DJ booth on the stage, rapping whatever crazed song he had convinced the DJ to play. The crowd love him more than anything as they respond to him with cheers and dancing.

Bae and Sam sit at the bar having some type of drinking competition with their own circle of people watching them and placing their bets. Both of them are red faced but with determined faces, refusing to be beat to the likes of the other.

Johnny lost his shirt the moment they walked in, with his sculpted body for all to see. His torso is covered in glitter, alcohol, and sweat. He stood at one of the many poles around the club on a pedestal, dancing as provocatively as the woman and man who have him trapped between them. People beg for more or cheer him on while he soaked in the glory of having eyes on him.

Jaehwa has taken up some type of hustling scheme on the second floor balcony, earning them much needed cash as he challenged some high-ballers to poker and other types of games. He keeps winning and even has one of his competitor's wives sitting in his lap just to watch the husband squirm. His calculating gaze sharpens each time the pile of money and other expensive items like watches and car keys pile up more and more.

Henry is not as party-crazed as his brothers. He watched the others from a VIP booth. The table is covered in empty bottles from lined up shots and other mixes that have contributed to their carefree behavior. Amused and boggles, both at the same time, to see his brothers in this state for the first time ever.

The cool shot burned its way down, but Henry hardly winced as he slammed the glass down and slid it away from himself. His chest got all fuzzy in the next moment, and his already red face began to heat up enough to make him sweat.

Alone, his eyes shut and he lowers himself in the booth seat enough to rest his head along the back cushion. He had abandoned his suit jacket and his sleeves are rolled up, and his chest is revealed. His chest moves up and down as he pants heavily, almost to the beat of the music.