1

His driver drove the luxury car to his huge mansion when all over the ride the girl didn't utter a single word as she just sat quiet in the car. Whereas he still kept on throwing glances.

After few more minutes they reached the destination when it was apparently brand new for her but same old for him to avail. He guided her to his big room on the ground floor and she followed him silently or more like dragged her dull body behind his footsteps as now that they entered the room which surely smelled like pleasant vanilla scent surrounding the whole place.

"You'll be staying here. There's bathroom over there. You can go and freshen up." The daddy billionaire delivered the words in his deep but easing vocals when he told everything to the girl who still silently just walked near the couch and sat over it. He knew that she was going through a total heartbreak right now and he couldn't help her with that rightly. "Princess?" He gazed her with soft orbs and she just sat still upon the big elegant couch. "Sweetheart, go freshen up and have some rest. You must be feeling exhausted from everywhere."

Her dull sight traced his masculine fine features and later she simply lied herself on the couch as she just wanted to forget everything that happened with her at the casino. "I'll just have a nap on the couch."

"You can also have the bed if you want?" He was so gentle with her but she seemed too devastated to prevail his behavior at the moment. "Sweetheart, you'll sleep well on the bed."

"I'm fine." She squirms herself a little and he got the signal that maybe she must be feeling cold, when he also noticed her almost destroyed dress.

"Mark! Get me the blanket." He assisted his man and the other guy hurriedly grabbed the velvet material from the bed and gave it to his boss who later made it hover over the girl, who by the time already went to her dreamland. "Sleep well, princess."

She slept like as if she ran a marathon, when without even caring about the thing that she was being at a strange location, with a strange man but she cared no more when she was willing to forget every pain that her boyfriend gave her, as she thought maybe some sleep will help her.

"Mark, I'm leaving for work right now. Do take good care of her!" He warned and lowered his voice afterwards. "And if she wakes up? Give me a call right away."

"Right, Mr. Montagio." Mark slightly bowed his head and both of the males later left the room.

Although, that recent incident from the casino, ruled her mind constantly when she was trying her best to forget about it but her brain was shooting that mere memory like a truck and every single time she was fighting with that internally. This pain will never leave her, never let her live ahead and she wanted to die right after it all happened but she still had no idea why the richest man of the city just bought an ordinary girl like her? She was totally clueless.

The whole day went busy for him to surpass normally when he still can't stop thinking about the sadness that covered her eyes, but just then he thought about her. He sure stopped by the mall to grab few dresses and some comfortable clothes for his girl when everyone around were being busy drooling over his manly and hot personality.

Drew Montagio was a man of twenty five years old who was drowned in a sea of money. His taste in girls has always been modest and pure but never that he found a girl who would literally latch him without bragging about money. Baby girls outcastes for him as he was surely a walking sugar daddy for everyone. A billionaire who was down for simplicity as he toned an image with massively attracting features, sparkling eagle eyes, sharp jaw-line to cut your clits in half and perfectly muscular body, who was never down for lust but love.

Though the dad of the daddy himself was a zillionaire of three countries already and wanted him to find someone at this age to get married but seriously, Drew denied to take that offer when he simply admitted that he couldn't find anyone who would go for him without any lust, when it has always been his own father who pushed him to go and visit casinos, just to find a date for himself. Yet the son has always regretted it but the time that he attained last night, it was something for him. When he found her.

"Is she awake?" His deep and velvety voice surrogates the walls of the mansion when after entering the place, he removed the shades from his beautiful face and asked worriedly.

"Yes, sir." Mark interacted with his boss in a much more lighter manner.

While holding few shopping bags, Drew straight went for his room where he had her as after carefully opening the door, he slowly entered the silent space of his room and saw her quietly seated over the couch. Her dress almost coming off her body when she was sitting with a hollow mind while not even caring about her cleavage partially showing through it. Her face turned towards him and she just stared him with sadness still suffocating her everything.

"Sweetheart? I brought you something to wear." He closed the door behind himself and walked over to her when he placed the shopping bags over the bed and sat beside her. "What's wrong, babygirl?" His voice was so calm. "Forget about him. He doesn't deserved you."

Her breaths begun to go unsteady and a lump formed in her throat when she fell in his chest and heavily started to cry. Her body along with her mind went numb when loud cries echoed the whole room in moments. No words left her crying state when her broken state was even more heartbreaking for him to inhale as he held her between his arms so protectively. He couldn't say a word when he just wanted her to let out all of her frustration as he decided to talk after that, whereas she kept on crying louder and louder while being in his arms.

"I want to die!! I want to die."

"No, princess! No." He held her closer to his heart when he mildly stroked her hair.

__________

Tbc