epilogue

Everything was settled when Clara and Mike agreed on marrying each other without any fuss. They both were single and perfectly matched each other’s wishes. The graduation party was also being attended by Drew and Clara as special guests of honor for the event, when the girls did drool over him and threw seductive smirks, sexy looks yet hot words at the handsome personality but he seriously paid no attention while telling all those girls that his own would get mad if he even interacted with them, although he knew that only slight chances were there but still the daddy billionaire didn't want to scram around for thirst. He found everything in one single woman who now stood with him in a stunning hot red dress, coping up with the sleek black suit of her man with a red matching inner shirt.

Everyone was really surprised to see rings in the hands of Mike and Meredith when they both were about to get committed with Clara and Drew. In few months, the arrangements of marriages were made when Drew's father also attended the wedding and prayed for their happy life further ahead. Mike and Clara got married on the same day as Drew and Meredith, and everyone was happy.

After few months, Meredith gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who was as beloved to her as her husband. Drew surely became pre-occupied with few things when he wanted to give all of his attention to his loving family as they moved to another bigger mansion than they already had.

As his son's fifth birthday present, Drew gifted him a whole amusement park which had huge rides and some fun-places that his son liked the most when he was beyond happy to see that wide curve over his son's face.

"Aiden! Come on, boy! You'll be late for school." The handsome father impatiently waited for his son at the main entrance when after minutes he saw the little boy running at him hurriedly.

"Yes, dad!" He reached his father and later together they sat in their luxurious car which was a diamond coated Rolls Royce, to pick and drop his son.

She couldn't be happier than anything in this world. Her close friends were also satisfied with choices they made rather her, Meredith was a bit more than them. She had everything under her feet.

His father supported Drew even more when they were doing the business together, however, his father was still spoiled by those mistresses but he never bothered his son with anything unusual. After his father provided him some vacation from work, Drew decided to have a world tour for his family as after five years to his son, they welcomed another child who was a pretty little baby girl and now his family was completed. Along with his own self.

"Hey, sweetheart. How's she doing?" He sat near her on the bed when he lovingly gave a caress to his precious babygirl who was now getting breastfed by her mother.

"She's doing great." Meredith held her daughter carefully in her lap as she detached her nipple from the little girl's tiny mouth and whispered in her face afterwards. "Grace. Look, babygirl! It's daddy."

"She's beautiful. Just like you, sweetheart." He smiled ever so proudly while staring his wife with pure love held by his orbs.

On his daughter's third birthday, Drew loaded his beautiful daughter with loads of gifts and everything heavenly that he could ever get his daughter. His happiness surely revolved around their wishes. He pursue with his father's grand business around the world and their lifestyle was like a dream, not being attained by almost everyone.

Meredith surely was a girl with an innocent charm, pure heart and veiled yet decent personality, who captured the heart of an elegant man, surely one in a billion in this world. After they came along by unfortunate events happened in their lives, everything took a wide turn and they collided unknowingly.

Hopefully, loving each other in a rarely different way but, with the most beautiful rhythm of enchantment.
_________

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this little fluff story

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this little fluff story. Tbh. I have no idea how to write a billionaire/rich-guy au. 🤣 I just wanted to give it a little try. Hope you liked it.

Also, don't forget to read my other stories.

Peace out. 💞

@goldenmaknae56