8

She woke up disturbed from her sub consciousness when her hand went through her messy hair as she was now lying over the bed while he was bugging around with few of his things. He watched her now getting up while being covered by the sheets as he sat over the couch. Her eyes went wide when she observed herself completely naked under the sheets and met his eyes which were curious to know her reactions now.

"What did you do to me?!" That was the first thing that she screamed right after waking up when she tried to cover herself more with the sheets and breathed heavily.

"Look, princess. I did nothing to you. You did everything to me yesterday." He confronted her softly when he explained himself.

"I AM NAKED!! On your bed!! What do you even mean by that?!" She went aggressive while clutching the sheets near her chest when she still breathed heavily and he finally stood up from the couch, just to sit beside her at the edge of the bed.

"Sweetheart, trust me. I did nothing to you. You forced me yesterday. I did tell you that you'll going to regret it but, you didn't listen to me and carried on. I'm sorry." She went silent after he briefed a little about what happened between them, yesterday. He knew that she'll going to regret it. "I told you already that I won't do anything without your consent but yesterday? You did everything."

"Stop pushing everything on me!! Okay?!" She started crying all of a sudden, with utter guilt and regression flowing through her all over when he went silent after her outburst, though it wasn't even his fault at all.

"Babygi-" He tried to caress her face but she just slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me!!"

"Fine. I won't." He said dryly. "Just rest. Okay?" He stood up after saying that.

After everything unnatural happened in the morning, she felt her temper dropping down from hundred to zero real quick when she again thought that she might went harsh on him when her anger with emotions were blundering inside her as she kept on sighing for the rest of the day. Her stomach felt a bit weird today when she was feeling an immense pain in her abdomen when after few minutes, she felt liquid leaving her vagina but to her laziness and exhaustion, she couldn't make it to bathroom and unfortunately stained the bedsheets.

"What the--Oh my god!" She gasped and her eyes went wide when she felt almost delusional, scared and horrified yet everything at the same time when she panicked over a little big red spot over the bed, apparently, his bed. "Fuck. His billionaire ass will kill me!"

At that mere minute he entered the room and saw her worrying badly, definitely for a huge reason as he frowned while holding the door. "Sweetheart, what happened? You okay?" Her eyes went extra huge when she heard his deep and melancholic voice surrounding the room when she gulped and begun suffocating, whereas he walked towards her near the bed. "Are you okay? What happened, babygirl?"

"I--I--Uh. D-Drew..." She panted nervously when he turned and saw the cause of her anxiety as he simply sighed over everything.

"You got your period?" He teasingly raised an eyebrow at her and she went even more nervous than earlier when she stammered. "So, that's why you were acting weird lately."

"Drew, I'm sorry. I--I'll change the sheets!"

"Relax, sweetheart! It's natural. Okay? You don't have to worry about anything." He simply held her hand so gently and she just stared him right there when her heart took a rollercoaster ride over that sweetness. Brandon never made her feel that way.

"Listen, I'm sorry about-"

"Just relax." He smiled while sweetly caressing her face as he lowered his gaze at her. "I'll get you some chocolates. That will surely help you out."

He was extraordinary sweet and it was seriously getting hard for her to digest that thing when he was literally making her feel the other way and later that, while she was having her meal for the day when he told Mark to provide her a healthy meal, in the meantime after his work, he brought her the girl stuff and some more clothes.

"I'm sorry for staining the sheets like that. I did feel it coming but.....I was so exhausted. I'm sorry." While fidgeting her thin small fingers that she apprehended when she also sighed while dropping her head.

"That's okay. I didn't mind that at all. You always got to have a sex drive before having your period?" He talked so politely with her and recently, she started to feel a bit comfortable with him as she was also trying her best to forget her previous boyfriend.

"Y-Yeah." Another sigh left her side. "I feel kind of drunk in those days." She talked with her normal tone when a smile also cherished her cherry lips.

"How did you feel while doing it with me? Well, though it was just a little of it." He laughed a little while trying to satisfy himself and later met her eyes. "Was that any different from Brandon?"

Her smiled vanished the next minute he mentioned his name when her eyes told everything about her inner state. "He never actually made me feel that way. I guess, I was loving the wrong guy all of this time."

"Can I ask you something, Meredith?"

"Yeah."

"What were you doing in that casino, that night? You don't seem that kind of a girl."

"He took me there. Telling me that it would be a fun-time for us to avail but, I didn't know that he would literally tell another guy to rape me for thirty grand."

"That's fucking ridiculous! How down can he be?! Hell!" He crumpled the sheets in his rageful claws and sighed heavily.

"All of this time? I thought that he would be the perfect one for me. But, guess he wasn't." Depressing sighs left her parted lips.

"You ever had sex with him?"

"Of course. But, it never felt real."

"You must be regretting it now." He somehow felt sad for her for real. "And also? You must be feeling worse after kissing me. Right?" He scoffed sadly.

"No. Um." She nervously bit her bottom lip and moved a hair strand behind her ear when she conveyed. "It—It actually felt good while kissing you."

___________

Tbc