13

"What are you doing here, baby?" He asked in his sweet honey vocals while holding the warm coffee mug in his hands when he walked towards the girl who sat alone in the garden of his elegant big mansion.

"Oh! Hey. Um. Nothing. I was just wondering." Her cute habit of pulling up her lower lip always melts him in many ways.

"What are you wondering, sweetheart?" He sat beside her on the green carpet and later protectively ran his arm around her waist and she than sighed while resting her head over his shoulder.

"My exams are from next week and I'm so anxious about that." A heavy sigh that she exhaled while lowering her head. "I haven't studied a thing in a long while. It's my last year. We still have two semesters remaining. Can I go to the college from tomorrow?"

"College? But, you don't need to worry about anything now." He stared down at her.

"But I miss my friends, Drew."

"Sweetheart.....Alright. Fine. You can go to the college. But, on one condition." He told strictly.

"What?"

"I will drop you there and also pick you up. Got that?"

"Drew ~" She whined like a little child.

"Your days are making you childish, babygirl." He sweetly kissed her forehead when she wiggled in his arm.

"Fine. Alright. But!"

"Yes, princess?" He simply gave up.

"You will drop me at a ten minutes distance from the college gate. Okay?"

He sighed defeatedly while dropping his head. "Fine, babygirl. As you say. Happy?"

"I'm still worried for my exams."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You will ace them all."

"It feels like forever in a while. I wonder if my friends will going to welcome me."

"Don't worry. You'll do it. And, your friends would probably be missing you by now." He sweetly kissed the top of her head.

After his affirmation yet very much dedication, he agreed on sending her to the college when he also gave her a phone which had his contact saved in it. The microphone of the phone was always activated like 24/7 as he was willing to protect her from every angle yet by every cause.

The grand luxurious protocol seemed to come at halt when the SUV stopped by on a distance from the gate of the college as she told him to do that yet he obeyed without a word, when every other eye was stuck over his only ride among the others.

"Alright. Princess? Tell me when to come and pick you up?"

"I'll tell you." Her voice came out almost as a whisper as she was surely anxious to meet her friends after a long time.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He spoke gently while removing those red devil shades from his eyes, which perfectly matched with his raven hot attire when he squeezed her hand a little. "Just do great. Okay?"

She nodded with a hum along with a small smile. "I'll let you know after the college ends."

"Sure, sweetheart." He smiled and gave her a small goodbye kiss whereas she simply melted in his firm hold as with a smile that she left the luxurious ride and headed for the college gate, when he told two of his bodyguards to follow her everywhere, but secretly. "Go and keep an eye on her. I don't want any kind of disturbance happening with her."

"Right, boss."

Meredith was apparently well greeted by her friends at the college even after months, when they simply thought that she must have been disappeared for a huge reason. They did really think that she must have got kidnapped but after they saw the billionaire standing at the door of the same ride which she left, they straight thought that she now must have been owned by a sugar daddy for real.

"Woah. It's really great to see you again, Meredith!" Her friend Mike gave her a high five and together they all strolled towards their class when her another friend Stacy circled her arm around her as still after months they were great friends.

"So. How it's like to be with your new sugar daddy? Since, everyone around knows that already." Mike smiled widely yet joyfully when he eyed her with amusement along with a curious shine.

"Is he taking good care of you?" Stacy was the next one who asked with excitement.

"Well. Yeah." That reply from Meredith came out unassured when she felt uncomfortable while they were mentioning him constantly in front of her.

There was also another reason to provide her the phone and let the microphone stay activated was that, Drew could hear her and know her true feelings about himself whenever he wasn't around her, when she was also unknown by another thing that his undercover guards are always having their eyes on her, while spying her maintaining a distance.

"So, did he get you something?" Mike asked with an astonishing happy smile.

"Can we not talk about him for a while?" Meredith sighed frustratingly while stopping them but still that they teased her with his name. Whereas on the other hand, he smiled while listening them through the phone.

"Come on, Meredith. He's the sweetest billionaire ever!! You're simply lucky." Mike chuckled softly.

"Can we go for the class now?" While ignoring his words that she huffed.

After the class yet everything was done as now the trio was sitting in the garden of the college, her another friend later joined her when Mike and Stacy stared the other guy strangely.

"Julian!! I missed you, boy." Meredith hugged him with a wide smile as she felt delighted after meeting him again when that guy also happily rounded his arms around her figure.

"Meredith!! My baby! How have you been?" Julian greeted her back with a tight hug and pulled apart just to hold her hand when she didn't mind it at all as they have been really good friends in early times.

"Hi, Julian." Stacy humbly smiled at him and Mike does the same thing when later that they got busy in few topics relatable to their subjects.

"I got to know about your new daddy billionaire, Meredith." Julian didn't let go of her like that when he still firmly had his arm around her body while she was sitting casually on the ground.

"Yeah. He's way more nice than Brandon." She replied in her normal tone.

"Your previous boyfriend was a whack, actually."

"I know, Mike. That's why I'm trying my best to move on with Drew."

"Mr. Montagio surely is a hot guy. No doubt in that." Stacy passed her a smirk and Meredith puffed up a pretty smile for sure.

"So, Meredith. We are thinking of going for coffee this evening? Since, it would be a celebration for your comeback. We can spend a lot of time together now! After the college, we can go visit parks and than, we can have coffee or maybe ice-cream. We missed you so much in these months." Mike seemed way more excited than anyone around when he was willing to spend as much time that he possibly could as he loved her since day one of the college but, her sugar daddy doesn't knew this thing.

Mike did decide to confess his feelings to her but than he got to know about Brandon when he thought that it would be best if they will stay like friends since he had a crush on her and thought that whatever was happening, just goes this way and he'll wait but now, Drew happened and now he chose to be her well wisher since he simply doesn't had the power to fight with that powerful billionaire for sure.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Meredith immediately agreed over Mike's words when she also texted her man and told him the plan of her remaining day ahead.

I'll be spending the day with my friends, today. I'll see you at night.

- sent

Though he knew about everything happening around her but still that he acted as if he was unknown to everything, when he replied the text.

Fine, sweetheart. Just be careful.

- seen

______

Tbc