19

After departing at the new city, he got himself relaxed in his luxurious hotel room as he simply refused to go straight to his dad's place since his father would surely be surrounded by several mistresses or women, only thirsty for a fancy and rich dick.

Drew sighed heavily when he thought about Mike saying the thing that he should not leave her left alone like that when that anxiety was eating him out alive. A soft small curve did valence his face, when he also thought about having sex with her. She really wasn't so hard to gain but at the same time, so gentle to deal with, when he kept on sighing while worrying for her and later decided to make a call.

"Hey, babe." Her everything instantly enlightened when she smiled while talking through her phone. The way she has been started to feel comfortable around him, it eased her a lot more than Brandon. "How are you? Sweetheart, you must be tired."

After hearing that nickname slipping over her tongue, just meant for him, it literally made him go head over heels for her even more when it was evident that she has finally fallen in love with him, when her innocent melodious voice was shaking his heart in delights from everywhere. "Now I ain't tired after hearing that name coming from you, sweetheart."

Her face flushed with massive tint when she lowered her head and giggled shyly while lightly swirling the sheets over the bed. "I'm missing you. You left right when I needed you the most."

"I'm really sorry, my princess." He could feel his heart falling down out of heavy sadness. "I'll try to come back in few months. I'm missing you too, my baby. Is Clara taking good care of you?"

"She is really taking good care of me, Drew. Don't worry." Her humble voice surely satisfied him well enough.

"I still can't forget the night that we spent together last time. Whenever I think about it? It makes me go so fucking hard, babygirl." He groaned a little while slowly biting his bottom lip in seduction.

"You better focus on your business! Okay?" Her frustratingly hot cheeks were caught by another woman who smiled while staring her when Meredith shook her head and bid him farewell. "Good bye. Do great! I love you."

"Good bye, sweetheart. I love you more." He hung up the call.

"Looks like, you're happy with him." Clara entered the room where Meredith was staying as she later sat besides her and smiled sweetly when she held her hand. "I'm sure, he would be a better man even in the future, for you."

"Thank you, Clara." Meredith stared her with a heartfelt feeling when she observed a positive spark in the orbs of another woman.

Whereas on the other side, he could hardly avert his attention towards the meetings and everything when all the time he kept on daydreaming about his girl calling him sweetheart. His heart was surely exploding with warmness of love when now, only he knew the pain of this huge distance among them.

While he was concentrated towards the conversation, another woman among the office crew also had her cunning eyes chasing that serious heated image of Drew and he doesn't knew a little about it when he was so focused towards the presentation. After the important business meeting was ended, everyone left the room whereas at the moment, that woman decided to budge his space.

"Drew. Right?" She asked while trying to figure out the image that his father told her about his gorgeously handsome son.

"Hailey?" He was surely surprised to see her. "You're....a daughter of one of my dad's mistress. If I'm not wrong?"

"Yes. I am." She smiled a little mischievously. "Want to spent some time together, Mr. Montagio?" She asked, giving a little kitty lick to her rosy lips.

"No. Pardon me. But, I'm here for business. Not to spoil my masculinity by some whore." He straightforwardly asserted when he turned around but twirled after moments, just to mention another important thing in a daringly strict tone. "And for your kind information? I'm taken."

"Must have been a sugar baby who stole your heart? Since, you're way more than just being around a finger." Her sarcastically sassy voice along with a lip bite, was surely an act of seduction when her eyes also locked with his back as he stopped walking suddenly.

"That's none of your business, Hailey." He angrily gritted his teeth and fisted his hands, while twirling to face her.

"We'll see about that, Mr. Montagio. I'll see you around." The sexily dressed up lady went pass by him and he simply blew his nostrils.

Throughout these days, he was feeling wonderful with only beautiful memories made with Meredith as he couldn't simply forget about her like that. The thought of another woman who started to nag him lately? He doesn't really cared about it, when all of him was being wrapped around the finger of Meredith, when they both were also in contact with each other as every single night he calls his babygirl and relaxes himself from the frustration of the whole day, with her melodious voice.

"I know. I saw the pictures that you sent me last night. They were really amazing." She giggled warmly while being seated on the couch in the lounge area, along with a cup of coffee.

"Don't worry, princess. Let me settle up the business here in Florida and finish everything carefully. I'll come here again with you, babygirl." He was happy, only to hear her but not anybody else when he couldn't stop smiling maniacally.

"I know. Anyways. Just be careful with everything and also with everyone. And please tell me! That you're taking good care of yourself." She sounded worried for his health, although he was habitual of doing everything himself but still.

"Yes, sweetheart. I am taking care of myself."

"And, will you be free tonight? I'm already wondering that you'd be tired. Never mind." Her voice did baffle him in many ways when he asked with curiosity filling him from everywhere.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright? Did Clara say something to you? Let me scold her!"

"No! No! She didn't say anything, Drew."

"Than, what happened? You wanna make a request? I'll bring it for you, my babygirl."

"I was thinking if....we can have phone-sex tonight?" She shyly squirmed herself while feeling a bit warm already, whereas he smirked out of many dirty thoughts.

"Your wish is my command, princess." He said proudly.

________

Tbc