15

"Meredith? What's wrong, sweetheart? Don't you wanna go inside and have some rest?" He approached her figure when she still didn't talk to him while acting all stubborn.

"No!! I don't want to go in that bedroom. You can have it all by yourself, tonight!"

"Sweetheart." He sighed in his defeat. "What will it take for you to go inside?"

"My friends." She replied with a long angry face.

He took her phone and called the first contact that showed over the screen when he didn't take much time in making a call on her phone.

"Hey! Meredith?" The jolly and manly voice that he heard after few rings.

"Uh. No. It's me. Drew. Are you Mike?" He nervously rubbed the nape of his neck while talking through her phone.

"Oh. Hey, Mr. Montagio. Greetings." Mike talked politely.

"Can you come over right now? Along with your other friend Stacy? We can have coffee together at my place."

"Yeah, sure. I would be honored, Mr. Montagio. Though, I was going for sleep but...I'll be there in few minutes." Mike was surely surprised to see such positive attitude from him when he was also being nervous. "And about Stacy? She would be probably asleep by now since she's an early bird."

"Okay. Can you come over now? I'm really sorry for bothering you at this hour." The billionaire surely felt bad but he also wanted to make his girl happy by any chance.

"Sure. I'll be there in few minutes." Mike hung up the call when a smile ruled his face as he thought that this would be the best chance to tell her owner about Julian so that he could protect her more.

"Mike is coming over. I did ask about Stacy but he said that she sleeps early so she won't be making it now." Drew sighed when he turned towards her and still saw her shoulders being dropped. "Sweetheart? I'm sorry, baby."

She simply stood up and silently went inside the mansion without even answering him whereas he just stared her back as he decided to not say another word or she would simply be more mad at him.

After they were done with the dinner when she gave him the silent treatment, she thought of sleeping outside on the couch in the lounge when now she was all ready to sleep but suddenly paused in her actions when she heard a familiar voice.

"Meredith?" Mark opened the door for the new guy to the mansion.

"Mike!!" She hurriedly went into his chest for a warm hug and Drew simply smiled widely while seeing that happiness reviving on her face as she pulled apart with the brightest smile over face. "I thought you won't come?"

"How could I refuse the humble offer of Mr. Montagio?" He walked with her near the spot where Drew was standing as he later interacted with him. "Thank you, Drew. For inviting me over to your place."

"That's fine." The businessman in his night clothes, shook hands with Mike.

"Thank you so much!" The next person was the girl who hugged him afterwards and placed a soft peck on his cheek.

"Happy now, babygirl?" He looked quite satisfied with that glow on her face when she later playfully clung over his strongly built arm.

"Yeah." She nodded with a beautiful smile plastered over her face.

While they were having coffee, in the meantime, Meredith stayed alongside her man when Drew sighed relaxingly and lovingly pecked her forehead.

"Sweetheart, why don't you show him the gift that I bought you last night?"

"Oh yeah!" She chirped happily and excitingly turned towards her friend. "Mike, you will love it! I'll be back in few minutes."

She rushed towards the room when Drew kept on smiling in several fantasies yet also towards how her hormones immediately took a turn in minutes. She was extremely sensitive and he pinned that major point in his head. It was actually an excuse for her that Drew purposely made when he wanted to have a private and important conversation with Mike.

"She's really sweet." Mike chuckled while watching her running towards the room. "She's very sensitive about so many things. I hope she gets rid of Julian soon. She's so innocent."

"What do you know about her?" Drew started off in his morning-dew like tone.

"She's way more innocent that she looks." Mike lifted his serious eyes towards Drew who went in a deep thought afterwards. "Drew, Julian is not a good guy. I know you'll take good care of her and, you are already! But, please. Try to make her understand. She's trusting him blindly."

"I am taking really good care of her, Mike. But, I have a question. Why are you being so worried about her?" The man asked and baptized Mike with his words when Drew didn't had any odd intentions towards Mike but he just wanted to know if Mike was also being more than just friends to her.

Mike sighed tensely when he nervously rubbed his thumbs initially and also lightly nibbled onto his bottom lip when the billionaire guessed the frustration right but still waited for his words. "I love Meredith. But, it was during early times when she newly entered the college. After finding out about Brandon? I gave up my feelings for her and decided to stay just friends with her, since I didn't want to lose such a precious gem like her. I also had a crush on her. We became really great friends in such a short time. But, than? After having her again but, being owned by you? I thought of becoming her well-wisher. Since, that way? I will also be indirectly taking care of her. I know you already own her so just let you know. We would be staying good friends even in coming future."

Drew had no words left in reply after his deep explanation when he simply sighed and formed a small smile which eventually got bigger when he thought about himself owning the girl for real as he nodded with a sigh and enquired furthermore. "And how do you know about Julian so much?"

"My own sister was once his girlfriend. But, now she broke up with him after knowing his true reality."

"Look, Mike!! He surprised me with this today, in the morning." After a long while that she appeared with the huge white teddy bear when she also stumbled a little over it.

"Woah!! That's really big, babygirl!" In utter and extreme enchantment that Mike accidentally excerpted that nickname and the next minute the billionaire hastily yet loudly cleared his throat just to warn Mike in advance.

"Isn't it cute?" Meredith simply melted both of the males with her sweet squirm.

"You always wanted a teddy bear. Now, you got one for real." Mike felt so happy for her at this moment when his eyes couldn't leave her joyfully laughing image.

"Sweetheart, why don't you go and put it back to it's place? It will get dirt on it." After carefully holding her face in his palms, he shared a tempting kiss in her lips and locked the love in them when he pulled apart and smiled.

"Oh, yeah! I'll get it back to the room." She obeyed his words right away and simply waddled towards the room along with the big teddy bear hardly staying in her arms. "Mike, I'll be right back!"

"Don't take much time." Mike held that smile over his face.

"So. What else do you know about her?" After her disappearance, Drew went back to his private conversation with him. "From Brandon? I only got to know about her birthday and those sweet biscuits."

"I'll tell you everything about her. Meredith don’t like spicy food and she's afraid of being left alone so make sure that you don't leave her alone most probably and also, she fears the darkness. Her favourite colors are maroon and purple, and she likes cuddling." With a happy yet satisfied face that Mike told him.

"Have you slept with her?"

"Yeah. For once. But, we just cuddled and did nothing else than that, since she was mad and fought with Brandon at that time so, I was just giving her comfort."

Drew hummed with a sigh.

"Drew, I know you're already doing good with her. But, please. Keep her away from Julian. He's not a good guy. She'll be devastated after knowing that he also just wants her to fill his desires. Please."

And she heard everything that he said in last.

___________

Tbc