7 🔞

"What?" His eyes went wide when he went bewildered towards her question. "But, are you ready for this?"

"I-I want to know." She went closer to his bold manly figure when she also panted with a gulp. "Please, allow me."

"You are already allowed to do things with me, babygirl. But....this will go un-handling for both of us and you're not ready for this." His gentle eyes were creasing through the lust that was gradually rising in her eyes when she replaced the laptop with herself over his lap. It's been just a week that they were together but he doesn't knew that she faces a high sex drive before landing in her condition of periods.

"I...I want to feel you a little. Just a little won't be any harm, I guess?" She smiled while reaching for his already parting lips when she also breathed heavily against his hard chest and he desperately wanted to attack her neck, her lips, her body yet her everything with his luscious lips but he was just preventing himself for her sake. She soon went for his ear and his breath hitched when a small groan left in the air from his side as it was getting way more hot yet intense for both of them to carry that indescribable heat. Her deep hoarse voice tingled his skin and he cursed himself mentally. "Will you help me in the shower?"

"What?" He shockingly opened his eyes and stared her curiously.

"Please." She whined playfully while holding onto his collars and accidentally made herself rub against his already thick bulge.

"Fuck!!" He whispered to himself and held her there. "Princess?!"

"Please." She shoot him with a big pout whereas his breathing went uncontrolled.

"Alright. Fine. Come." He hastily stood up with his messy state.

They both later headed for the luxurious bathroom in his room when her chest felt heavy while doing this thing with him as she was at least willing to trust someone again and she still doubted him for the same thing but still, she had no one else than him at the moment. Her heart was beating madly and he knew that thing for sure when she felt nervous. Her stomach took several swirls and she could feel the hurdling going through herself when while breathing heavily, she was the first one who entered the big bath tub after completely stripping herself in front of him and he went in a fantasized delusion after those actions of hers. His eyes couldn't leave her now nude yet beautiful image when she was now fully exposed in front of him. It felt like she was drunk or something when her huge breasts looked graceful with her astonishing hair falling over her shoulders, creasing out those shining edges of her skin. He still thought thousand times before touching her the other way but soon than he saw her opening her legs wide enough to make her see that dripping flower already. It was heaven for him at the moment.

"I don't know about this, babygirl. You're acting so odd right now." He was confused towards the thing that why she was giving in that easily when earlier she doesn't even wanted him to touch her.

"Just fire that water in my clit. I'll be holding it wide open for you." Her words came out in a disturbing yet frustrating tone when she literally held her pussy up for him to avail the opportunity with the shower hose.

"Alright, princess." It seemed like as if it was a command for him to perceive when he started the shower hose and water streamed through it almost comparable to a speed of light. "Are you ready, babygirl? Do tell me when to stop."

"Y-Yes!" Her chest breathed rapidly when she prepared herself for the heavenly demise that will be happening with her. "Ahh!! Fuck." Right after the electrifying stream of water hit her spot, her mouth fell widely opened and she immediately arched her spine. His eyes seized every inch of her skin as she kept on staring him through her slightly narrowed eyes. Her hands gripped his triceps and she begun to tremble under the mesmerizing torture that she was doing with herself currently. "FUCK!! AHH." Another grit that her teeth does when she was burning out of warmness and heat as she also whimpered a little while feeling a sweet sensation spreading all over her body. Her grunts were being so captivating for him to inhale as he went closer to the mess that begun to create when she swirled all over the bath tub while rubbing herself against the material. "Ah. Fuck!!"

"Babygirl, do you want me to stop?" Though her current state literally made him break a heavy sweat but he was afraid that she'll now hate him for a huge reason when she'll come out from this illusion.

"No!! Fuck. Don't stop!!" Her widely opened mouth went near his heavily panting face when she quickly took hold of his shoulders. Her naked arms furiously wrapped his neck as she now sits up and bounced her lower part while the water was still shooting her sweet spot. Her chest pressed against his and he felt hell down in his pants.

Her lips brushed against his and unknowingly yet unexpectedly that she hastily fall into a passionate yet rough and heated kiss in his lips. Galactic sparks flew among both of them and it felt surreal for the first time as after leaving the shower hose, he held her in his gentle hold and hurriedly pulled apart when the water wet him up too as they both were seated in the bath tub while panting massively with their hearts bursting to extreme limits.

"No. No, sweetheart. You'll hate me for this and I don't want that." He looked in her eyes while her hands were still being around him.

"I won't hate you for this." She begun to pull him down again when she prepared herself for another kiss and he doesn't knew exactly why the tables turned suddenly like that.

"I think, you're not being in your senses right now." He whispered in her face but she ignored him for good yet for real. "You'll regret it after. I know. Princess, please. No!"

"Help me out in this."

She pulled him closer to herself and attached her wet lips with his parted ones. He too surrendered himself for now and followed the tempting rhythm that she was sharing with him at the moment when her lips were forcefully pasted against his own and he now completely sat himself down in the huge bathtub, settling her figure over himself comfortably as he kissed her back with beyond desires. His rough palms roamed her back, making her escape a sinful moan and he literally wanted to claim her right now but he still went patient with her along with himself since she only allowed him to kiss her, rather than doing anything else than that. Her hands rested upon his chest and he gulped so hard while staring that heaven right in front of his eyes when his arms were just holding her pleasantly from the back. She was burning with pleasure when she again arched her back and moaned lightly. It was like a magic spell had taken over her as it felt like as if it broke with the kiss when realization hit her for real and she came to her senses when she looked towards herself and than to him. He went speechless towards that sudden change of spark in her eyes when he thought that she was now regretting it.

"I-I'm sorry." While covering her chest from front all of a sudden, she made a stand and looked for a towel or something to hide herself under it when she dreadfully panicked the next minute.

"Sweetheart, are you o-" He tried to hold her hand but she didn't let him when she simply yelled afterwards.

"Why didn't you stop me?!"

"I-"

"You should have stopped me from going furth--AAAA!!!" She was about to rant him right there when all of a sudden that she fell.

_________

Tbc