9

While the billionaire was adoring his woman rightly, Drew also acquainted another of his duty of knowing the woman the other way, when he doesn't wanted to show it as he thought that it would be best if he would surprise her.

Whereas on the other hand, her previous boyfriend was once again being busy in swallowing the pleasure by another woman who was currently making him feel wonders in the most sinful ways as among their heavy moans and groans, his phone echoed the room after few minutes.

"Who is it now? Wait, darling. Let me take this." The man thought it would be another millionaire or someone who would like to throw some more bucks at him when with an annoying grunt that he received the call. "Yeah. Who the fuck is this?!"

"Brandon?" An anonymous voice went through his ear and he frowned.

"Yeah." He answered being unassured. "Who?"

"It's Drew. The man who bought the girl from you last time." He spoke sternly yet with a serious tone.

"Ohh! It's you. Yeah, Mr. Billionaire. Got tired of my girl that early? Guess, she's not giving you that twitch? Huh?" Brandon surely laughed mockingly over the rich guy who clenched his jaw afterwards.

"I've told you earlier. Don't talk about her like that." He instantly shut him down when currently, Drew was having a little break from those long meetings and all that business stuff as he decided to talk with her scoundrel boyfriend about her a little. "I want you to provide me some information about her."

"Like what? Didn't she tell you anything herself? Or more like, not interested in your rich ass."

"Fucking shut up!" He madly gritted his teeth. "Like her likes and dislikes."

"Dude, find it yourself. I was only down for the desires. I never felt like knowing about her anything by any chances." Without any emotions that Brandon affirmed his truly honest words when he scoffed.

"You're so pathetic. She really never deserved you."

"She has big trust issues. Do care about that."

"I am taking good care of her! Even better than you."

"Money can buy everything. It will make it easy for you to know her likes and dislikes. I only know few things about her. That won't probably help you, billionaire."

"I'll offer you more money if you tell me, even that little information."

"I'm down for it!!" The eyes of Brandon shone bright.

"What's your offer?" The billionaire was literally serious about this.

"Seventy five thousand grand."

"I'll give you eighty."

"WHAT THE FUCK. DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Brandon shouted out of utter astonishment.

"I am serious. Meet me tomorrow at the galaxy hotel, at 10 in night."

"It will be your treat, rich ass." The filthy boyfriend smirked.

"Fine. Deal."

After having a talk with her boyfriend who was actually a living douche bag, Drew finalized his remaining work yet other business meetings when now he was going home as he was also smiling in his fantasies, thinking about the thing that she didn't really feel odd about the kiss that they both shared last time when he also sighed over another fact that she actually wasted her precious days with that motherfucking money clinger. But still, it wasn't too late for her.

He entered the room with his blazer hung over his left arm when he also saw his woman being seated at the edge of bed. That action might have done accidentally by her as that was what that he thought for sure. "Babygirl, how are you feeling now?"

"Good. Um. Drew?" She raised her innocent orbs at him while he was standing near his huge closet, while digging his hands at finding some comfy clothes for himself.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" He replied without turning towards her.

"I....uh."

"What is it, princess?" He now twirled towards her side. "Sweetheart, why are you being so hesitant to ask anything to me?"

"I was thinking, if we can go out somewhere."

"You want some new clothes?" He asked sweetly.

"Y-Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He even argued in the most cutest manner.

"I thought you would be busy in your meetings and work. That's why I didn't tell you."

"Sweetheart." He sat near her on bed. "All of this time, I search ways to be with you! Do you even know that?"

"Drew, please. Don't do this to me and to yourself. You would be so dissappointed after everything."

"I'm not disappointed up till now. What's making you think that way?"

"I'm afraid to love again. I've got big trust issues and....and...I will let you down." Her eyes became teary once again as he wiped off her eye corners.

"No, sweetheart. I know, you have trust issues. Everyone has them. It's normal! Don't say that. Did that kiss effect you?"

"It did." She nodded. "But, I'm still afraid to start a new relationship."

"I told you that you're not ready for this. That's why I'm taking it real slow between us, sweetheart." He whispered in her face after cupping it gently. "I'll make you feel secure around me one day."
________

Tbc