23

No matter how many times that he called her as he couldn't really control his happiness when it was hard to express it with just words.

"Meredith. Sweetheart, please pick up!" He was drowning in extreme worry while roaming in his room. "Clara! I should call her."

"Yeah, Drew?" His cousin quickly picked up the call.

"Clara, where's Meredith? She's not picking up my calls nor answering my texts."

"She has gone to the hospital for her checkup. With her friends Mike and Stacy. I had some work at home that's why I didn't go."

"Mike..........and Stacy?" Now that he thought about what Hailey told him when his brain also collided with another thought that Mike once loved her but Drew also knew that he wasn't that kind of a guy at all as he could trust him. "Just tell her to call me. I'll be waiting." He said and hung up the call.

"Thanks, Mike." She walked with him in the room and Clara immediately reached her.

"Meredith! Drew called this noon."

"I don't want to talk to him." She was surely acting peevish out of slight sickness.

"Meredith, don't do this to him. He loves you! He must be feeling guilty. Please talk to him." Mike suggested sweetly to which Meredith just sighed.

"Okay. Okay. I'll call him."

"We would be leaving now. Be careful, honey." Stacy gave a warm hug to her bestie and together with Mike, she left while waving farewell to Clara and Meredith.

In the night, he got himself relaxed when he thought of calling his girl and while thinking constantly that he'll soon going to be a father, he couldn't get a pause to his happiness.

"Hey, sweetheart. I'm glad you picked up." His deep and soothing voice that she heard after days.

"You know what? I wasn't thinking of talking to you." Her adorable pout that he could feel already from her side.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I admit that I did wrong while ignoring you because of the meetings and everything but, please forgive me." He pleaded so cutely.

"When are you coming back?"

"The next month, sweetheart." He asserted politely while also getting flustered over and over again over the same thought when he couldn't wait any longer to meet her.

Drew and his father had a literal verbal fight over the issue of Meredith and out of the pride and dignity for the love of his precious son, the father had to pertain his son's decision. Drew was doing wonderful with his business and even also spread it over to other three countries. Though his father was a zillionaire and he wanted his son to become one too when he got to know that happiness couldn't be bought with just money. Drew told that he'll going to be a father soon and his father believed from the start that his son wasn't into baddies as his father agreed to go with his son's decision. The next month, Drew made his comeback when he was impatient to meet his girl for sure.

"Sweetheart?" He stood at the entrance of his cousin's mansion and waited for his precious girl to show up. "Babygirl?"

"Drew!!" She twirled hearing his soothing deep voice and slowly walked towards the main door when he rushed to have her in his arms. "You came back."

"Princess, I had to. I couldn't leave you like this in this condition or ever again." He gently cupped her delicate face and placed a protective kiss on her forehead and shared another sweet one in her lips when she melted immediately while bending herself and feeling a sensation going through her whole body as she ran her fingers in his soft curls while deepening the kiss when they detached after a long while. "I missed you a lot over there!"

"I missed you too, Drew." His strong arms were protectively around her little figure when she just embraced him more. "Did you get something for me from there?"

"Of course, sweetheart. How could I ever forget you?" His sweet deep voice has became a melody for her to inhale.

After Clara set the table for everyone and they were done with the dinner, the couple spent one more night at her house as the next morning Meredith and Drew left for their own mansion. Drew hurriedly arranged two personal maids for his girl and they were women in their forties, perhaps they were surely lucky to pamper his girl since he couldn't afford any kind of stress for his girl, when at night that those maids left after finishing their work.

"So, how did everything go without me? Did you miss me?" He had his arm around her waist as currently they were sunk into each other under one blanket. She does accepted him for good now.

"I felt so lonely after you left." Her little arms around his abdomen tightened when she sighed. "Although, Clara did take really good care of me. But, your way of taking care of me? It was different. I missed you so much, Drew."

"Every single minute was also being so hard for me to pass." He sighed. "Anyways. How did your exams go, babygirl? I almost forgot about that." He chuckled, making her lie more closer to himself.

"It went great! Mike and Stacy helped me with everything." A wide smile prolonged her happy face when she later made imaginary circles over his nude chest as they both lied in their undies under the blanket. "Next month, we'll be having the results and after couple of months? We all will be having a graduation party."

"You look excited for that." His eyes landed upon her happily smiling face and soon chased her lips when he lovingly caressed her cheek. "But sweetheart. Your health."

"I'll be fine, babe. Relax."

"I know, baby. But still. You should be really careful."

"You are back now. Everything will be amazing." Her beautiful eyes dived in that heavenly abyss of his sparkling ones when she lowered his face and made their lips brush against each other. "I know nothing can harm me when I'm with you."

"Sweetheart, can I ask you something?" He whispered in her lips as their breaths were mixing already when after she nodded, he questioned ahead. "What did you exactly do behind by back? You didn't find another guy than me. Right?"

"If I would be wanting any other guy than you? Will I wait for you like this?"

"I'm sorry, Meredith."

"No. Don't be, babe. You have the right to ask. Everyone has trust issues. Remember?" She smiled, connecting their foreheads and he giggled in her face while going speechless.

Trust is always everything among a relationship and purity is it's another charm.

"You're so beautiful, Meredith. And you're mine." Now that he went into her lips as he fell for that passion which was irresistible while being with her everytime. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you more, babe."

____________

Tbc