11

The way he was virtually and actually giving her the massive comfort, attention and love, she never thought of that in her previous life as now she just stared him sleeping peacefully over the couch which was once used by her during previous day but now, he allowed her to rule his bed for the time being as she was currently facing her hard days. He knew that the menstrual phase of a woman is apparently the hardest to conquer and he wanted to make her feel as more relaxed as he could, when she always craved such adoration from her actual boyfriend. It was high time for her to forget about Brandon.

So quietly yet carefully that she left his room when she walked outside and headed for the kitchen when as usual Mark greeted her with a humble smile and she returned a more pretty one to him when once again, she made herself something to eat. He woke up from his slumber and after not finding her in the room, he immediately made his way outside towards the lounge while being half naked since the billionaire boy had a common habit of sleeping without a shirt when without any other thing that he went straight for the girl.

"You sure won't bother me, even just for tiny things. Now, will you?" His crispy morning voice surely made her chuckle a little. She was wrong. He was really immaculating in a positive way to gain anyone's heart that easily.

"Why would I like to do that?" Now whenever she talked with him? A humble small smile always danced over her face.

"You like coffee in the morning before anything?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"Nothing, sweetheart. Just trying to figure out few of your likes and dislikes." While still being half naked that he leaned over the counter.

"It's strange to not see you being corny around me." Her mood was light while having her morning coffee. "Aren't billionaires have an image of an actual daddy?"

With that being said, she went for some fruits over the table whereas he went in a thought as he remembered about his father who told him to travel to Florida in next few weeks.

"Yeah." That came out unfazed from his side as he sighed while giving a rub to his forehead.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly while tightening her hold around the mug.

"My dad actually called me couple of days ago. He want me in Florida for the next month. But, I don't want to go. I'm happy with everything that I already have." He frustratingly ran his hand through his long curly hair as he kept on sighing.

"Than, why don't you just tell him?" She gave a rub to his elegantly built triceps.

"I did, babygirl. I did. I did talk to him about that but he didn't listen. He's just crazy to spread the business across worldwide."

"But, that's a good thing. No?" She creped a small curve.

"And, he has a girl for me already." Her everything froze after he said that, when he looked through her eyes and found nothing else but a little heartbroken glint in her eyes. He went even more hurtful when he saw how she tried her best to cope up with another small smile.

"Well....of course. He must be willing to have a girl with equal money yet status." She distant herself from him a little.

"Meredith, I love you! I-I can't leave you like this. Not when I'm trying so hard to gain you."

"Drew, he's your father. It doesn't matter anyway."

"It does! It does matters for me, babygirl.

"You don't understand."

"You don't understand. Meredith, I don't want to leave you behind like this."

"But, I'm safe here. Mark will be with me."

He simply sighed over the thought of leaving her behind like that when he also couldn't tell her to come with himself since his father will make it another mess for her.

"I know a better place than this mansion. Listen, princess. You don't understand. I actually got you in a big trouble. I should've known about this coming." He was so full of anxiety right now and she wanted to help him at this moment but she couldn't, even if she tried? She just can't when she was still afraid. His arms suddenly went through her small waist and he held her near to himself. "Sweetheart, I-"

"It's fine, b-babe." The tables suddenly yet mistakenly turned without even her realizing this thing when she was just trying to ease him up with all that pressure at the moment. "Everything will be good. Don't worry."

"I know, sweetheart."

Her eyes took a dive in the abyss of his beautiful hazel orbs when her lips once again brushed against his soft ones and soon then she pulled him down after wrapping her arms around him while claiming his lips instantly as she kissed with pure passion chasing their bodies. After a minute they pulled apart and opened their eyes as they both panted and eased their bodies with love. She nibbled onto her lower lip while maintaining her posture whereas he just stared her right there.

"Do you trust me, babygirl?"

"I was just trying to ease you from all that pressure." She shyly avoided that magnetic gaze over herself.

"You just need attention right now in these days. Now, don't you?" He still held her by the waist when he lightly snuggled his face in the crook of her neck.

"Stop!" Her giggle was surprisingly healing for him. "Where did you think of taking me anyway?"

"Well. My cousin. She's a nice woman."

"But, I wanted to spend some time with you." Her small pout was enough to destroy him.

"We are spending some right now, sweetheart."

"No....like. How about a little bit of more kissing from now on?" Her hand traced over his cheek.

"Sweet baby cheesus! Corny is being you right now, sweetheart."

While ignoring his words, she went for another kiss in his smiling lips while taking him off-guard as she held his face, tilted her head and deepened the kiss, locking the moisten between them both.

"Babygirl, no." His hoarse voice arise in the middle of their session when he held her waist.

"Kiss me back." She tried herself to sink in him more when after those words from her side, he immediately lifted her up and made her sit over the counter, attacking her already parted lips with his own desperate ones as they kissed with passion yet temptation filling them both. He was so gentle with her when he was dying for more after feeling her hands going through his soft hair, making them a mess. "Ahh." Her soft moan between the kiss, raised a lava in himself when he breathed heavily in her face. "Can I really trust you?"

"You can, sweetheart. I won't let you down. Ever!" Her arms held him closer. "You don't have to be afraid."

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of loving again."

"Princess, allow yourself. You'll do even much better. I know, sweetheart." His palm lovingly caressed her pretty face and she formed a small smile. "And besides? No one can take your place in my heart, sweetheart."

She smiled but she was still doubtful towards the thing that, what if his father forced him. Still, she chose to live the moment and dived for another warm kiss in his lips and he returned the kiss with equal love ruling among them both.

___________

Tbc