22

"What do you want from me?" His anger fumed inside himself when he harshly spoke with another woman who sat across him.

Today, his father forced him to go on a date with Hailey, even though no matter how much that he refused to go but still that his father told him that he should at least try her out. When after bewailing in front of his father out of the pride and attitude, Drew ended up going on a date with Hailey but just for one single day.

"Your heart. I want your heart." She leaned closer to him whereas he simply backed up and stared her awkwardly.

"My heart is not for you. It already belongs to another girl." He straightforwardly bickered back and slowly sipped his black tea as he also looked around the luxurious fancy hotel. Whereas, also crushing the heart of another woman who sat across him in a black tight long dress while staring him right there.

He screamed pure handsomeness as he wore a skin colored turtle-neck under a white blazer with elegant matching pants of the same color as the turtle-neck, along with Saint Laurent shoes when his curls were also perfectly crippling through his forehead. Currently, Hailey's everything was steaming out of his smoking hot personality.

"Fuck." She mumbled with a thirsty lip bite while losing herself already over his everything when she was notably drooling over him. "Da-Da-Dad—Dr--Drew. Please. Please, give me a chance."

"Why can't you understand one thing?!"

"You're making it hard, daddy!!" She hissed all of a sudden when she also breathed a little sexily while trying to shine her revealing collarbone yet cleavage even more. "Fuck me please, daddy."

"You're pathetic." He simply went more angry over the situation being created when he does the same thing with her that he did with Brandon, paid the bill and left early.

After few months were passed, things for him were now getting way more out of control from his hands when his father told the manager of the hotel where Drew was staying, to provide a master key to Hailey as that way, she got access to his room and tried to provoke him by any chance as her eyes chased his half naked body with toned muscles, crimpling with fresh droplets of water as he took a fresh bath just now.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Hailey?" He panicked yet startled with wide eyes while seeing her at the door.

"I came to see you, daddy."

"Hailey, leave. Now."

"And slip this golden opportunity from my hands? No, thanks."

"You left me no choice." He finally called his bodyguards and escorted her from the room.

"Drew, just one date is I'm asking you!"

"I am not interested in you! Don't reach me again." He was about to walk away when she yelled behind his back.

"I know something about her." She lied.

After hardly agreeing on coming with her, they were now sitting in another hotel and now he decided to go a little gentle with her, thinking that she won't answer if he'll go harsh. "What do you know about her?"

"She must be looking for someone by now."

"How can you say that?" He thoughtfully raised his thick eyebrow.

"Did she call in these many days?" Hailey smirked with a dark feeling.

"No...She didn't in a while." He sighed sadly and mumbled to himself. "Maybe, she's not calling me because I didn't call her."

"She has definitely found someone. I feel pity for both of you, Mr. Billionaire." Her tone was surely sarcastic enough to gain few amount of attention from the hotel.

Whereas, she was really being with someone else than him.

"Mike, I'm sure, he'd be so surprised to know this thing." She smiled like an enchanting child when she slowly caressed her belly.

"Yes, Meredith. He would be so happy to know this." Clara also walked in Meredith’s room when she affirmed.

"Clara, thank you for letting him come over to your house." Meredith smiled at her.

"Meredith, you can't have any kind of stress in this condition." Clara calmly replied.

"Did you tell him?" She questioned with utter curiosity.

"He wasn't picking up." Clara pursed her lips.

"It's been couple of months already. That he has called." Meredith sighed.

"Why don't you rest for now, honey? You need proper rest. Don't worry, sugar-pie. Everything will be fine. Just trust him and yourself." Clara placed a warm peck over Meredith’s head like a mother and later she went to sleep.

"Don't worry, Meredith. Everything will be fine." After a warm hug, Mike also left.

After another emotional battle with his father, he agreed for another time on meeting her again as now they both sat in another fancy yet gorgeous hotel.

"What new thought that you've brought with yourself, today? To accuse me." His anger rattled through his daring tone.

"What if she's cheating on you with someone?" Hailey said with no emotions concerned with her anything.

"Oh god." Drew anxiously rubbed the bridge of his nose with heavy anxiety of work.

"What if-"

"Hold it right there." He received a call from his cousin. "Clara?"

"Drew. Thank goodness. You picked up! Did you forget already that you even left someone behind your back?!" His cousin scolded him right.

"I'm sorry! I was so fucked up with work. I-"

"Save it, mister." His cousin surely sounded angry. "I have a news to tell you."

"What?" After that, his cousin told him about his girl being pregnant from couple of months and he went in complete daze. "What?! Really?!"

"You guys didn't seem to wear the protection while doing it for the first time." Clara smirked widely. This happened when Meredith told Clara that she was being late on her periods and like an elder sister, Clara asked her if they had sex and Meredith hurriedly nodded as they both already became good friends like sisters. A pregnancy test was a must when it came positive for sure.

"I want to talk to her! Where is she?!" His sudden delightful spark revived for a short time whereas Hailey just stared him suspiciously while thinking how to break him with words.

"Hold up, mister. You don't deserve that talking with her now. Drew, you disheartened her!" Clara still kept on ranting him.

"I know! I know! Please." He requested sweetly while hardly controlling his happiness.

"No. You call her yourself! Besides, she's resting currently." She simply scolded him some more and hung up the call.

"What is it?" Hailey asked curiously.

"I'll soon be becoming a father." He couldn't believe to what his cousin just told him when at the same time he was actually beyond happy, when once again Hailey ruined everything.

"Is this really your baby? What if she forgot to take the pills, while finding pleasure for herself since you left her already."

___________

Tbc