17 🔞

Now that she got rid of her period, her desires wanted to be unleashed. He lied her down so gently on bed, while stripping her clothes when his hands worked so gracefully over her as if she was the most delicate thing in the whole wide world. She closed her eyes just when he burned her with his warm mouth over her sensitive neck, her nails dug in his clothed skin as she crumpled his blazer out of mesmerizing desires mustering inside her. He felt so amazing over her after getting themselves naked when they both were just remained in their undies. His toned physique was so heavenly against her firm figure when desperate moans kept on erupting her hungry state as she ran her tongue with utmost thirst over her bottom lip.

"Ah! Fuck, daddy!" She kept on scribbling her limbs against the silk sheets while madly rising her chest, along with his palms tightly pressing against hers as she breathed heavily, mouth widely opened as her hands graved his skin deeper. “D-Daddy!”

“Yes, babygirl.” He answered in the most deadliest voice around her throat and a flood occurred at her sensitive core, whereas she kept on crushing her fingers in the pillow that she held later.

“Daddy. I wa-want you.” Her desperate whimpers filled his ears when her chest was also heaving madly as she was so warm yet heated at the moment.

“Alright, princess.” He pulled back and settled himself between her legs when she just watched him furiously getting rid of his underwear and her eyes went wide suddenly.

“No!” Her stomach was swirling already with all that pleasure that he was giving her but she wasn’t ready for it now when she slowly tried closing her thighs while forming a frightening look over her face. “I’m not ready for this.”

“Sweetheart?” He frowned staring down at her when he still kept himself between her legs whereas she was left breathing heavily. “Didn’t you just ask to have me?”

“I…I didn’t mean this.” She knit her brows and nibbled her bottom lip while staring his member dangling between his thick thighs.

“Than, what do you want, sweetheart?” The way he was giving her all of his attention, she fell for that. She didn’t say anything after that when after minutes he covered his friend between the legs and suddenly yet strongly grabbed her wrist as she yelped in his hold. “Come here, babygirl. I know, what you’re asking for.”

He threw himself on bed and had her straddled over his bulky yet covered shaft as it literally felt so amazing after feeling a hard rod under her clit when she threw her head back after placing herself onto his thick penis. His hands grazed through her whole burning canvas as he allowed her to rub herself against him. Her lips parted immediately after she rested her palms upon his chest, straight up, when the pit of her stomach was taking several swirls while she was moaning so hard above him, going breathless.

“Fuck, daddy! It feels so amazing.” She slightly crumpled his skin under her palms as she pursue to generate friction between their privates and he really knew what she wanted when he was also escaping exotic manly moans under her. “FUCK!! AHH! DADDY.” Currently her spine was arched, arms straight upon his chest as her lips were parted widely comparable to a woman sucking a dick as he was making her doing wonders with herself and she felt universe in that ecstatic feeling. It was exotic. “Fuck, daddy! Fuck!!”

Soon than, she fastened her pace and begun grossing her panty against his big bulge when the whole room later resonated with her eruptious yet desperately heavy moans as her clit was burning like lava along with her whole body going warm above him whereas he also gripped onto her butt cheeks and kept on rubbing her against himself.

“Fuck, princess! You’re so hot. Is that what you wanted, sweetheart?” He aggressively held her hair from behind while gritting his teeth when he made their foreheads connect with each other and believe it, it was the bestest feeling near her at that time when this man beside her, was giving her full attention that she craved from years. No doubt that he was so amazing when he kissed her so sweetly after she collided over his hard chest.

“Y-Yes, daddy.” She was unable to convey even a single word when she just stayed over his chest for a long while whereas he held her close to himself when their hearts were beating with equal express speed, along with their bodies sweating so profusely.

“Are you hungry, sweetheart?” The fresh rasp in his deep vocals made her dripping wet even more when every of her limb was trembling so badly as she just stayed beside him while breathing slowly yet peacefully.

“Yes.” She exhaled and he protectively circled his arms around her whereas she does the same with his neck as she just wanted him to hold her that way. “My legs are trembling badly. It was so intense, daddy.”

“Not just your legs but your whole body is shaking, princess. Now, tell me. McDonalds?” He kissed the top of her head and asked politely whereas she just embraced him even more while nodding with a shy smile and later snuggled in his neck. “You’re so cute, sweetheart.”

Even after another heavily working day that he entered the room and tonight, he decided to make her his own for real. When after entering the room, he locked the door and proceeded towards the bed which was now being owned by her too.

"I'll gonna make you mine tonight, babygirl." He crawled over the bed above her when her cunning eyes couldn't leave his image in that hot office attire. Her hands roamed all over his clothed arm and he groaned in her skin while already growing impatient, having his palm pressed against her clit and she arched her back in his chest, when all of a sudden that he stopped after he heard the chime of his phone. He sighed and passed her an apologetic look. "I'll be back in a minute, sweetheart."

"Alright. Don't take too long, babe." Her pearl eyes healed him to the core when her lips also savored his, in a small lustful peck, as later that he pulled apart and went to check his phone.

Unfortunately, he had an important errand to deal with at the moment when even so late at night that he sat over the couch in the lounge with his laptop whereas she stood at the doorframe while watching him with a big pout hung over her sad face. Without any warning that she tried to adjust herself over his lap when she also thought of testing his nerves out, whereas he just remained calm.

"Babygirl, please let me work for a while. I'll play with my baby after few minutes." He requested in the most gentlest tone possible but her arms tightened around him when she flailed over his figure, stubbornly. "Sweetheart, I know you're in need of attention right now but I have to complete this. Babygirl, please." She still didn't let go of him like that when he gave up and sighed in the end. "Fine. Let me put the laptop somewhere at a safe place." Still with her figure being wrapped around his body that he walked when after putting the laptop away, he gently deceived upon the couch and lied her down over it when her eyes stuck over him and her breaths already went high. "What do you want me to do with you, princess?"

"T-Touch me." She panted heavily while complying those words. "Have me."

A smirk set his face after hearing that, as later that she watched him lowering his face between her legs. A shaky moan broke through her wild state when she aggressively gripped the leather of the couch and cursed so badly, her little beautiful body squirmed and she went breathless. Her legs shuddered after he placed them over his shoulders and continued to eat her sensitive flower, dripping intensely like a waterfall after he flickered his gullible warm flesh against it. Her screams went through the walls of the mansion when she buried herself more and more in the couch while also making a mess around herself. He immediately carried her in his strong muscular arms and headed for his room when he locked the door and gently deceived her upon the bed. She pulled the sheets right after feeling his lips pasted over her cunt when she was literally sweet as hell and he couldn't stop himself now.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! D-D-Drew--Ahh!!" Her breathless screams were so satisfying for him to prevail as later that he couldn't wait to enter himself inside her.

"Sweetheart, are you ready for this?" He stared down at her shining figure under himself when he rubbed his throbbing bulge against her massively dripping core.

"Ye-Yes!" She said furiously when her hands held his face and he lowered himself down, just to lock their lips together lovingly. He slipped his shaft in her hole and she parted her mouth wide enough, while trying to adjust with the pain which soon converted to pure pleasure as he kept it slow in start. His dick hit every sensitive spot from her inside when she felt amazing after receiving yet accepting him now. It felt like she was meant for him actually as she jerked after feeling him diving deeper every passing minute. This felt real for her. His balls collided with her clit and she moaned so pleasantly against him when a pure heavenly feeling took over her. "Fuck me, da-daddy. Fuck me! I'm all yours."

"Fuck! Sweetheart, you're so beautiful." He fastened his pace as now that he thrusted hastily. It became sloppier and rough when she pulled onto his hair and he soon turned her over when now he was having her back pasted against his hard chest. "Damn, girl! You smell like blossoms." He groaned in her skin, taking her sweet scent while fucking her from behind when his one hand massaged her breast yet the other one fingered her clitoris. He tasted her right there when his fingers soon had her liquid over them. The bed was colliding with their powerful pleasure as they both reached their climax already and soon they breathed heavily against each other as the sex went strong yet intense. "My baby. You had me drained so badly. This is amazing. You're mine now, for real."

"Yes, babe. All yours." They smiled beautifully with diligence in each other's faces and shared a tempting kiss after moments.

"Babygirl, I'll miss you so much in Florida." He saddened while having the thought of leaving her for a while, soon.

"I know. But you got to listen to your father, Drew. He's thinking about your good." She lovingly creased his chiseled jawline when she looked straight in his eyes. "You waited for me. Now? I'll be waiting for you."

He snuggled his face in her neck with a sweet giggle as he embraced her even more and rolled over the bed while cuddling with her warm body. "I'll make sure that we don't forget to have sex over the phone when I'll be away."

_________

Tbc