12

Luckily yet surprisingly, everything was being different from earlier days as now she was just sleeping on the bed but, laying her head over his leg whereas he was just working over his laptop while being completely unbothered. He smiled after lowering his head at her and saw how comfortable she was being around him during these days as she chased and craved that attention that he gives her. Very carefully that he replaced himself with a pillow when he later lowered himself after checking the time as he had to meet someone tonight. He pecked her head softly and quietly did his work in the room after that when he wore his casual clothes which was a simple pair of denim jeans along with a white shirt as he took his phone and headed outside. Exactly at ten p.m. that he reached the hotel where he was willing to meet someone as he saw that same guy from the club.

"Brandon." He took a seat across the other guy.

"Billionaire. Why did you need me here?" The other man smirked darkly and playfully at the man who stared him with rage in his orbs.

"Spill everything that you know about her." The rich guy gritted his teeth madly.

"Well, not much. But....she has a nice butt-hole to strike your thing in it. I can tell that you must have done that already, baby Jesus."

"Just shut the fuck up. Tell me, what do you know about her."

"Fine. Fine." Brandon huffed irritatingly. "She has no one in her family so practically? She's all alone in this world." He said annoyingly when he wanted to end this everything soon.

"And instead of protecting her? You took advantage of her." Drew blew his nostrils.

"What? Everyone does that!"

"Not everyone, you rascal."

"I am a rascal though." The irritating guy laughed hysterically while surely pissing off the nerves of the billionaire when he beard him ahead.

"Stop wasting my time. Just tell me what I'm asking you!" He finally busted upon the other guy.

"Fuck it, billionaire. Her ass is just crazy for small innocent things. Argh! I still remember when she always got to nag me for a teddy bear on her birthday." Brandon's attitude and words were enough for Drew to know that how much that her boyfriend hated her as it showed.

"When is her birthday?" He asked gently.

"27th of June and also, she has always been mad for snow flowers."

"Snow flowers?" The billionaire frowned confusedly.

"Yeah. Those lame sweet biscuits that are only found in the malls. She's such a pain in the ass. But fuck! Her cunt is delicious."

"She's not. It's you! Who has always been such a pain in her ass." Drew's chest heaved out of temper when he had enough of him and called out for the waiter as he thought of getting rid of him early.

"Apparently? You are using my girl. Her ass doesn't takes much to give in. She's an easy one." Now the nasty boyfriend shamelessly stuffed the fancy food in his big mouth whereas the billionaire just stared him right there and saw how unluckily that she was being captured by his grasp in these years.

After paying for the meal at the hotel, Drew left the place when he did a search over his phone while being seated in his luxurious car and later told the driver to stop by at a mall. Just for himself to buy a huge teddy bear for someone special near him.

"I don't know what colour she would be liking from these?" The puzzled rich guy stood in front of five big teddy bears in different colors including red, orange, skin color, light purple and white teddy bears. "I think she would be liking the red one. What do you think, Mark?"

"I don't know, Mr. Montagio. She's a decent girl. Maybe, she'll like the white one." His assistant suggested politely.

"Yeah. You're right." He sighed being unassured. "I just hope this goes easy for me." After he paid for the huge stuff toy, he went back home and placed the big teddy bear near the bed on the floor when he still watched her sleeping calmly on the bed.

The next morning, after she got done with her morning routine, her everything froze when her wide eyes fall over the thing that he got for her last night. Her smile couldn't leave her happy face when her fragile yet innocent emotions were drooling from her jumpy actions. In the meantime, he broke through his slumber and simply smiled towards the blissful scene that caught his eyes.

 In the meantime, he broke through his slumber and simply smiled towards the blissful scene that caught his eyes

"Did you like it, sweetheart?" His rasp was fresh in his vocals when he asked.

"I loved it! Thank you so much." She couldn't stop herself from fangirling over the moment.

"I could've bring your favourite sweet biscuits but, it got so late already at night."

"Sweet biscuits?" She turned with a frown.

"Yeah. Snow flowers." She froze after his words.

"How did you know about them? You met Brandon somewhere?" She questioned with immense bewilderment.

"Um. Yeah. I did. I wanted to know few things about you, from him." His voice was low when he sat besides her on the bed.

"What did he tell you?" Her eyes expected some answers from him.

"Meredith, you are an amazing woman. I just want to cherish you my whole life." His fingers trapped her neck as he breathed against her lips while being inches apart from her face and her grip over the sheets tightened when she crumpled the silky material between her small palms.

"I don't know, Drew." She was still running away from her feelings when she slowly shook her head and lowered her gaze. But soon than, she surprisingly lifted her face and her palms held him right there when later she looked in his eyes. "I loved the wrong person from all of this time. I guess, it's time for me to give myself to the right one, now."

"Don't be afraid, sweetheart. Chase your heart. Listen to what it's telling you to do. You'll know the right thing." With that being said, he went first in deploying her lips with love and endurance when her arms once again wrapped around his shoulders and he settled her over his lap. His heat emerged through his half naked body as she surrenders herself in his gentle yet lovely hold. Every ounce of her body wanted to forget about her boyfriend when she furiously ran her fingers in his locks while prolonging the kiss and he groaned in her hot yet burning skin. "Fuck, babygirl. You're so damn amazing!" He lightly threw her over the bed and hovered over her figure when he still waited for her to allow him at doing things further ahead. "Do you want me to touch you more than this?"

Her heart was beating madly and her heat was emitting like fire when she stared back in his pearl eyes. "I've already exposed myself in front of the wrong guy. I guess.....I shouldn't be afraid now."

"You can still tell me, sweetheart. If you really want me to go further than this." He just gently held her by himself when he talked as if petals drained his beautiful state when he lied himself besides her. "I will go by your wish, princess."

"I'm still wondering if it's really true." She chuckled sweetly in his face.

"This is real, sweetheart. Everything is real." He gave a long yet loving caress to her pretty face.

__________

Tbc