3

After a nice sleep, she felt quite fine when she seemed astonished while roaming her tired eyes around the whole room and thought that she might went way too harsh on him when he was just helping her out with her deluding state. Her dry lips escaped a long sigh when she was bewildered to be with him under one roof. Her fingers fiddled when she thought that she should be apologizing for her behavior as she was really wrong. Another sigh in a row left her state when she just lowered her head and lightly nibbled onto her bottom lip. Finally she thought that she should really take a nice shower as she does when after that, she left the room with hesitant vibes held by her, as now that she stood at the doorframe of the room and stared the other people who were working in the huge mansion.

"Do you need something, miss?" Mark asked politely as the man stopped in his tracks.

"Uh. Um. No." The girl simply shook her head pondering a small smile and slowly proceeded towards another big leather couch present in the lounge area. "Wh-Where is he?" She ran her curious orbs around the area and asked Mark in her mild vocals.

"He's gone for work, miss...." Mark paused for a minute when his face formed a questionable look.

"Uh. Meredith. My name's Meredith." The girl curved a small humble smile.

"Right, miss Meredith. Mr. Montagio is gone for work." Mark stood in front of her, respectfully.

"When he'll be coming back?" She asked softly.

"He'll be late today. Since, he has an important meeting and a dinner with few of his friends so, he'll also be late tonight."

"Oh! Um. Okay than. I'll wait for him here." She spoke so lowly when she just curled her little figure into a ball as she crouched herself upon the couch and waited for him to return soon.

"Miss, it's really uncomfortable here. Please go to the room." Mark insisted pleadingly yet nicely.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." Her voice so low, got muffled into her arms as she had them over her knees, when without any other word that Mark left.

The sky screamed with immense darkness holding it’s everything when the man now entered the mansion while tiredly rubbing the nape of his neck as after proceeding further ahead, he saw the girl sleeping on the couch as he later hurriedly reached her and knelt down near her face.

"Princess? Sweetheart, why are you sleeping here?" His deep velvety voice sheered her head and she lazily stretched one of her arm, when she creped a small grin over her tired face.

"You came. I was actually waiting for you." She made herself sit over the couch and also watched him sit beside her.

"Why were you sleeping here?" He was worried to see her being in discomfort.

"I'm fine. Listen, I'm sorry." Her gaze dropped and she sighed while playing with her fingers whereas he just watched her.

"But for what thing, sweetheart?" Though he was extremely exhausted but just by listening to her beautiful calm voice, it healed him to the core already.

"I-I argued with you so badly. Though, you were just trying to help me out with everything." She really felt sorry for her harsh tongue towards him and he could feel that depression in her everything. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't mind that all either. You were being so frustrated that time. I accept that behaviour of yours." He spoke politely with his girl who sighed again and went silent. "Did you eat well?" She nodded. "Did you sleep well?" She nodded even for the second time.

"I'll be in the room than." She simply stood up and walked towards the same room whereas he just let out a long sigh and smiled at her. She was so sweet and innocent.

After he got changed into his night clothes, he wished that she would sleep with him on bed but it was totally opposite when she doesn't even moved an inch from that couch.

"It's uncomfortable. Why don't you understand that?" He sighed tiredly while watching her still lying over that couch.

"I'll accept this discomfort but I won't sleep with you on bed." Her brows furrowed and she stuffed herself even more in the same blanket that he provided her.

"I'm seriously not in the mood to bicker with you at this." He simply rolled himself among another comforter that he had for himself on the bed when he sighed heavily.

"Than? Good night." He heard her tight tone which surely made him smile a little.

"I've got to sell that couch tomorrow." He whispered to himself when another small sigh filled his space.

__________

Tbc