6

He decided to check his remaining mails on his laptop, while being seated on bed whereas his girl was sleeping on the same couch. She was afraid to sleep with him on bed for a huge reason that, it always ends up having sex with the one you sleep on it and he completely agreed with this thing since he had a sex drive and with her? He'll definitely go crazy for her under the sheets and they will simply end up regretting everything when he seriously doesn't wanted that. He wanted to go gentle with her, way more gentle that she feels like she's being up in the clouds, when still he was keeping himself so hard from doing those sinful things with her. His soft orbs couldn't leave her small peacefully sleeping figure sunk in the warm velvet blanket in front of him on the couch as a smile glistened over his face when he just sighed, thinking to how lucky that her boyfriend was being to have her but guess she wasn't really written in his fate. He decided to spend as much time with her as he possibly could since she was in a dire need of someone who would listen to her right now when he wasn't willing to make her feel left alone ever again as he does every other work of his own, whenever she's attaining the dreamland.

Her dull figure woke up from the heavy yet comfortable slumber and surprisingly, she searched for him. It felt like he was somehow making his little space in her heart but she was afraid to admit this thing as she sat quiet after getting up and sighed. She nibbled onto her bottom lip and freshen up whereas he was now being outside in the lounge while having a talk with his father.

"Drew, come here and spread your business with me even more."

"Dad, I don't want to become more than what I already am! I'm a billionaire and I can't even take care of the money that surrounds me." He sounded a tat bit annoyed yet irritated.

"Son, be grateful that you were born with a golden spoon!" His father scolded the twenty five year old handsome guy who sighed while holding his forehead.

"I-I know, dad. I am grateful. But, I'm already so fucked up right now. Meetings are rising day by day. For god's sake. I need a break!"

"That happens with every successful businessman, son. You're not the only one." His father talked with a strict tone.

"I'm just saying that I need some time with myself."

"Did you meet the girl at the casino that I told you to meet?"

"Dad, she was a whore!! You know my taste already. I'm not into whores and sluts." He aggressively gritted his teeth.

"Son, you'll always be remaining pathetic."

"As if you ever even tried to understand me?"

"I don't need to, son! Billionaires has an image of an actual daddy. Know this thing." His father still forced him.

"I'm not such kind of a man. And, if I'll be remaining alone for the rest of my life? I'll accept that peace for the time being. Good luck with your sea of zillion dollars, dad! I'm happy with my peaceful little pennies." He immediately hung up the call when the mad son blew his nostrils and lightly threw his phone away over the couch when he ran his hand through his hair. After few minutes, he felt the couch sinking when he let out another long sigh and irritatingly grunted in his space. "Mark, I'm not in a mood for coffee right now. Just go away."

"You look angry." Whereas to his false expectations, it wasn't his assistant but the girl who sat at a distance from him as her voice was low and almost unheard.

"I'm fine, princess." He heaved a heavy sigh and stared her. "Do you need something?"

"N-No." She seemed kind of scared, thinking as if she should really ask him about his bad mood or not. What if he got mad at her? When her eyes were still stuck over his figure leaving constant tensed sighs. "Um. N-Nothing. I should better go back to room."

There was something upset about him the next day when he still thought like hundred times before travelling to Florida after a month, as his father called him again the next day early morning that the billionaire should now expand his business with other dominating countries.

He turned and a cherishing smile pondered his face when he looked towards the sleeping beauty on the big couch. He went to take a bath in the meantime and thought of getting ready to leave for work.

She was somehow a little happy towards the fact that he was providing her the comfort deprived of the thing that she still fears to admit it. She was feeling a bit too emotional, a bit too sad yet a bit too happy when everything was happening at once as she couldn't think but to allow herself down to one thing that it was being her high time of having a sex drive. Usually she does that thing with her boyfriend but lately, odd incidents happened with her and she couldn't control anything by herself.

He was working with his laptop while having it over his lap when currently he was so focused over the screen that he didn't realize when she came and sat beside her and without turning his face that he questioned. "You need something, sweetheart?"

Her hands were shaking when she thought of touching him the other way but her fear was also mixed with her everything internally. She now thought that she doesn't have anyone to feel betrayed or guilty when her heart was thumping madly in her ribcage while thinking about accusing him with mad pleasurable ways as she thought thousand times before even thinking of touching this man the other way.

"Princess, I asked. Do you need something?" He still went gentle with his tongue on her, when he curiously stared her and she just shook her head.

"N-No. I'm sorry if I disturbed you. Do you need anything?" He was surprised to hear that.

"I already have you. I don't need anything else." He simply smiled but tiredly since he was so drained out, out of work.

"I meant coffee or something." She unknowingly pouted and made his heart burst several beats.

"Come here. Sit with me, sweetheart. I think you want to have a talk right now, don't you?" He made her sit beside himself when suddenly she said a thing that made him go frozen for a long while.

"Can I touch you?" Her innocence dripped from the way she said it.

_______

Tbc