25

After everything begun to go smoothly for both of them, they could breath relaxingly when Meredith was beyond happy to be bought by this lucky billionaire. Well, Drew really considered himself the luckiest one after-all, earlier he had everything but true love and now he was complete.

Laughing, chit chattering and warm giggles cherished the air of the fancy restaurant where Drew threw a little dinner for Meredith’s two only best friends, Mike and Stacy. Everytime the three of them cracks a joke, Meredith playfully falls in the arms of her billionaire boyfriend. Yes. She proudly told everyone even at the college that her daddy is now about to become a real dad when she also told everyone that they'll going to marry soon. When currently, Meredith couldn't let go off the hand of Drew and he just smiles softly while running his thumb against her delicate tan skin as he watches her having fun with her friends. She never forgets to mention about how he has been holding her from day one, accepting her with her eye-witnessed flaws along with every scar. She was surely happy and proud to be with him.

The doorbell of the huge mansion echoed the interior when she was about to go and take the door but he hurriedly caught her wrist when he stopped her immediately and spoke firmly further ahead. "Why don't you go and have some rest? I'll see who it is."

"Okay." Everytime a smile brightens her face whenever she talks with him.

Just when he opened the door, he got welcomed with a panted blondie when Drew frowned with heavy perplexion. "Mike?"

"Dre--Drew. I needed to tell you something." He said with long breaths and a heaving chest when Drew quickly allowed him to come inside. They later walked towards the couch in the lounge area when Drew also hurriedly told Mark to get water for a heavily breathing Mike as the lad came running to inform the billionaire.

"Mike, are you okay? What happened that you rushed like that to reach me this instantly?" The confused billionaire sat in front of the blondie and asked.

"Drew." Mike's breaths slowly came back to normal after he drank the water that Mark provided him. "Drew, it's Julian. He's still after Meredith."

"What?"

"Yes. I heard him at the college today, talking with his boys that he'll soon going to play a dirty trick on her. He was actually searching her this whole time but he doesn't knew that she was at your cousin's place and now, after seeing her again at the college. He's after her again."

"Whatever he will going to do now? I won't let him go alive this time. He messed with the wrong girl." Drew blew his nostrils while being terribly angry when his chest heaved and he angrily gritted his teeth.

"He will come this evening to meet her and will be trying to convince you for the thing that you should leave Meredith, just because he got her pregnant."

"What?!" Drew's nerve pissed off even more when his blood literally boiled to extreme limits.

"Yes." Mike nodded furiously. "Please, Drew. Don't do anything wrong to her. She doesn't even know about anything. Julian just don't want her to stay happy with you. He's evil." Mike begged in front of the billionaire who just stared him with disgrace. "I wanted to inform you this thing immediately so that you won't hurt her or do something bad."

"I got to do something with this Julian. He's literally getting on my nerves." The mad billionaire edged his teeth while blowing his chest when he calmed himself afterwards while looking towards the blondie. "Thank you so much, Mike. For telling me everything. And also, a huge thanks for protecting her behind my back. She told me how you and Stacy helped her in everything. Thanks, dude. I really owe you."

"It's my pleasure." Mike smiled humbly. "I'll get going now." He than made a stand. "Oh! And, congratulations to both of you."

"Thanks, mate." Drew shook hands with him. "I'll see you around."

"Sure." Mike left after biding farewell whereas Drew went in a deep thought.

"You're so gone, Julian. I won't let you go this time. You had enough bothering my girl."

In the evening, according to everything that Mike said, the devil did visit the billionaire and begun to come in action, when today Drew didn't leave for any meeting nor that he left for any other unusual purpose when he knew that Julian would do something terrible that will stress her out.

After the doorbell at main entrance rung, instead of Mark or any other servant opening the door, the billionaire opened the door himself. "Julian? What are you even doing here?"

"Hello, Drew." Julian acted totally innocent and forcefully tried to enter the place when the owner didn't simply let him.

"Stay here! Where do you think you're going inside?" Drew spoke rudely yet angrily.

"But, I came to meet my friend. I came to congratulate her." Julian still played with the act of innocence until she appeared while walking behind Drew. "Meredith!"

She stopped in her mid-tracks, turned towards the entrance and her eyes widened. "Julian?" She was too surely puzzled to have him here. "What are you..." She furiously walked towards the entrance and stood at a distance from the males when she roared at Julian afterwards. "What the fucking hell are you doing here?!"

"Meredith. Baby, listen to me." Julian tried his best to make his everything look like he cares a lot for her.

"Did you just call her baby?" The billionaire fumed even more.

"Julian, get lost from here." Meredith also showed equal hate towards the guy.

"But, Meredith. I'm the father of this baby that's growing inside you." Julian finally played his card and saw her eyes going wide every passing moment when she immediately shook her head and panted frantically along with a shocked expression forming over her face.

"No. NO! He's lying!! Drew, he's lying. He's completely lying!! This is our baby!" She panicked and Drew immediately took her into his arms when she breathed anxiously in his hard chest as he tried to calm her down.

"Sweetheart. Sweetheart! Calm down! I know! I know!" He hurriedly cupped her panting face and looked straight into her eyes. "I know, babygirl. I know everything. Just calm down, sweetheart." He satisfied her when she was still seeming horrified out of that dirty statement made by Julian.

"He's lying. Believe me. This our baby." Tears ran down from the corners of her eyes when she held his hands over her face. "I love you, Drew. Please."

"But, Meredith. Why don't you tell him that-"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, JULIAN!!" She finally bursted upon the other man who flinched suddenly. "You had enough of everything. From first day, I was being a fool to your every action! Every trap. Every trick. But, I won't come in your any trick now." She accused Julian as much as she possibly could when she also gritted her teeth madly. "I didn't know that I was having a snake among my own friends, Julian. I love Drew to death. Don't you dare to say anything about him or us."

"Remember when you said the same thing for Brandon? Girl, you left him too." Julian smirked dirtily while slightly yet teasingly licking his lips when Drew noticed that thing.

"He never cared about me!!" She shouted at the devil.

"Sweetheart." Drew held her from the back by her arms when he also gave a rub to them in order to calm her down as he was afraid that something might will happen to her if she kept on yelling angrily like this. "Go in the room. I'll deal with him."

After listening to his mild words, she turned while still glaring Julian to death as after a long while that she broke the eye contact and left. On the other hand, Drew dealt with him for real now.

"What do you think that you’re doing anyway?" He spoke harshly, his figure hard like a rock and his stare was enough to draw a hole in other's skull.

"That's my child inside her." Julian still tackled the power of the billionaire, despite of knowing the fact already that he won't be leaving alive.

"Enough, Julian." He said strictly. "You bothered my girl enough. I know everything that you're doing."

"Who told you?"

"That doesn't matter who told me. What matters? That you won't stay alive." Drew than told Mark to close the door and said Julian to come in though Julian was surprised but still that he addressed himself as her child's father. "Yes. Come in." Drew than called few of his men who later crossed the entrance after minutes and Julian went horrifyingly baffled after seeing them as the next minute Drew gestured them to take hold of Julian. "I don't want you to even destroy any other girl like that, Julian. The way you've stung Meredith. It would be better if a devil like you will leave this world for good and forever." For the last time, their eyes locked as after that, Drew ordered his men to take him away. "Take him, kill him and later throw his body into the river."

The men dragged Julian outside and went to obey the order whereas after Mark closed the door, Drew went to his own room while worriedly thinking about how his girl would be doing by now.

"Princess? Are you okay?" He slowly closed the door after entering the room and saw her being seated at the edge of the bed when he also joined her afterwards as he lovingly caressed her crying face. "Babygirl?"

"Drew." Her shimmery eyes lifted and she quickly held his hands. "Drew, it's our baby. Believe me."

"Sweetheart, I know." His thumb gently wiped off her puffy tinted cheek and he shared a little kiss with her to calm her down. "I know, babygirl. I know. Mike told me everything. He came this noon when you were resting, my darling."

"Mike?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Meredith, you don't know but Mike has loved you earlier. So deeply. That's why he's always being caring for you. He told me everything, Meredith."

"Mike is such a nice guy, Drew. How come I never know that?" She lowered her face. "Drew, I really want to see him happy. Stacy told me last night that she also got a boyfriend but Mike is still alone."

"You are correct. Mike is really such a wonderful guy." He too went thoughtful over this thing. "How about Clara? For Mike?"

"Clara?" She frowned.

"Yes, sweetheart. You've seen Clara and I've seen Mike. What do you think?"

"I guess. That would be a perfect match." She smiled and went into an embrace when he too surrounded his arms around her. "Thank you, Drew. Thank you so much."

"Everything for my sweetheart." He comfortably tightened his embrace and pecked her head.

___________

Tbc