2

"Yeah. I will be discussing that point in the meeting tomorrow. Okay." He cut the call and his soft eyes later locked with the image of the girl who was still over the couch when even after the whole day went through, she still didn't move an inch from there as he saw how she was just lying there, without even touching the shopping bags either. "Sweetheart, go take a bath. You'll feel good."

"I don't want to feel good. I want to be dead." She swallowed her tears that still drained her eyes and he just sighed when he reached her.

"Look, you'll feel good after that." His eyes locked with hers when he peacefully conveyed his words.

"Why are you taking care of me?? Why can't you just let me go and die?!" She annoyingly made herself sit on the couch and talked bitterly with him whereas he didn't say a word as he just stared her when she breathed heavily out of sudden temper and mixed feelings. "Why are you being so......so nice to me? I don't deserve this!!"

"Why are you saying that? You deserve it all. You deserve everything in this world." He gave a caress to her messy state. "Don't say that you want to die, princess."

"Why do you even care?" Her bold tears made their comeback in her eyes. "I just don't want to live anymore. Just let me die!!" He knew that she was acting oblivious for a reason when he knew that she was having that grieving time because of her boyfriend who simply dumped her for money. She suddenly stood up and halted towards the door of the room when he hurriedly held her wrist.

"Wait!!" She does what he said. "I know you are going through a grieving time because of your boyfriend but please.... don't say that you want to die." His pleasant voice was creasing through her shattered soul when she sobbed and didn't turn. "Also, you can not leave this place. The world is too dangerous for you, sweetheart."

She stayed in his hold for a while without exactly even knowing about what she should be doing at this confusing stage of her life where her boyfriend, with whom she was ready to commit her everything? Left her after wasting time in her for two years. He slowly let go of her hand and she sat upon the same couch after moments when she just breathed after resting her hands over her naked knees.

"You must be hungry. You haven't eaten anything." He crouched down in her legs and while ignoring her slightly exposing body, his palm straight went for her face when he sweetly stroked his thumb against her wet cheek. "Change into comfortable clothes. I'll get you something to eat. Okay?"

While the billionaire was preparing the meal himself, despite the fact that he had a professional chef and cook in his mansion, everyone was surely stunned to see him working like that but less surprised because they have already sometimes seen him working but only during special moments. Whereas back in the room, even after getting herself into some nice and comfy clothes, she still sat over the couch without even lingering her fingers anywhere as she just sat on the couch with her head low. Mark entered the room with a tray dressed with a nice meal over it when he carefully placed the tray over the bed and left after his boss entered the room.

"What would you like to eat? I've got almost everything for you." With his hands inside his pockets that Drew reached the girl who literally just ignored him right there and he simply sighed. "Babygirl, don't give me a cold shoulder like that."

"I'm not giving you anything. Just leave this room." She replied dryly yet angrily.

"You can't tell me to leave my own room, sweetheart." He parched a small smile over his face.

"Fine. Than I will leave this room." Her rage shoot her immediately.

"Wait. Stop! Why are you always running away?" He frequently held her by the forearm and she stayed in his hold for a while.

"That's because, I don't want to be here!!" She shouted at him and he just stared her when he spoke normally afterwards.

"Than, where do you want to be?" She went shut when her chest heaved and fell as she doesn't really knew where to go. "Tell me, where do you want to be and I'll take you there. But, I'm not leaving you alone anywhere." She stood still over her spot when her hyperactive state was getting attacked by several emotions as she again dropped herself over the couch with no energy left to argue with him anymore. She felt burnout and exhausted mentally yet physically as she felt so restless, when he again approached her and sat beside her. "You are in need of major rest, sweetheart. Please."

"Fine. Than, I'll be resting outside in the lounge." She still bickered even after no strength left in her, when she took furious steps towards the door.

"Just stop this nonsense. Okay?" He held her by the forearm.

"Listen, you don't have any concern with me!!"

"I do! I do have every of my concern with you." He looked straight in her daunting eyes. "I bought you for a reason, babygirl."

"I don't want to be with you." She gritted her teeth madly.

"Listen, you're frustrated right now." He spoke so gently.

"Than, leave this room." He simply left the room without any second thought while complying with her demand and she just stared him right there when still that he spoke so politely with her as he couldn't go harsh with her like that.

All the time she just stayed in his room while being demolished and feeling like hell when everytime she decides to sleep at the end of everything as that’s how she gain her little comfort over here at this new place. Whereas he seemed relaxed to see her attaining that peaceful slumber.

___________

Tbc