16 🔞

"Sweetheart, you seem so dim from the time Mike has left. Is something wrong, babygirl?" He literally wanted to burst her with kisses all over her tensed body when he knew that something was bothering her. "Sweetheart?"

"I've been feeling odd lately about Julian. Mike and Stacy did warn me earlier but I just didn't listen." Her depressing low vocals were seriously heartbreaking for him as he slowly sat beside her on the bed.

"Meredith? Baby, look at me. I know how you are feeling right now." He traced his mild fingers against her neck and she breathed heavily in his face.

"I'm so sorry, Drew!" Surely her hormones were activated as she was having her mood swings to intense limits. It was legitimate.

"But for what, baby?" He felt her arms going around his waist as she gradually hugged him and laid her head over his chest.

"I bursted upon you earlier. I'm so sorry." Her embrace tightened as few tears left her eyes.

"Princess, you don't have to." He simply held her face and fell into a kiss so sweet when she just went even deeper in kissing him back. "I know, you're having your days right now. I can't be mad at you for this."

"You've spoiled me already and you should know that." She now dangerously went close to him. Apparently dangerous for the billionaire to simply surrender himself in front of her actions again when he too ran his fingers in her hair and gripped them strongly from behind.

"Fuck, princess! You really want me to do that again to you?" He breathed aggressively against her throat when she arched her spine towards his sudden action of making her straddle over his pelvic. "If only you won't be on your period right now. Or else, I would fuck you so deep that you forgot every pain that you gained in your life up till now, babygirl."

"I want you, Da-Da-Drew!" She tried her best at not letting out that word which revolved her mind at the moment when soon than he placed his warm and wet lips upon her neck and she moaned desperately in his firm hold. Her fingers dug in his shirt and pure pleasurable anticipation washed her. "Ahh! Fuck, daddy!!"

"Yes, sweetheart! Say that again." His hands placed her more comfortably over his lap when he allowed her to remove his shirt and kiss him with a lava releasing their skins as they both were tendered with an immense amount of lust yet love altogether. Her hands felt mesmerizingly amazing against his toned physique when he later gently threw her on the bed and took a dive in her neck, while running his palms over her arms when she breathed heavily. "Do you trust me, babygirl?" He whispered in her face and she still took time in answering that question when she just stared him with eyes that held an unknown feeling that fought with her heart and mind at the same time. Whereas, he still waited. "Don't think too much, sweetheart. You can answer me later. I'll still wait."

After he spoke in his hoarse voice, he pulled back and smiled in true fantasies while picking up his shirt when she also sat back over the bed and thought about the way he was actually taking her slowly yet gently. Her heart raced and her cheeks went way hotter than earlier as they burned with the shade of red and he noticed it instantly.

"You had a little sex drive just minutes ago. Didn't you? Right?" He smiled towards her adorable flustering when without any word that she nodded in agreement.

After everything happened between them, they were now sleeping peacefully when suddenly she woke up and out of fear that she stood besides the bed after getting up from the couch, when currently she was waiting for him to break his slumber and notice her there, as he did open his eyes slowly after feeling a strange presence near the bed.

"Meredith? Baby, what's wrong?" He worriedly opened the dim lights of the room and stared her. "Sweetheart, what happened?"

"Can I sleep with you on b-bed, tonight?" Her hesitant voice caught him.

"Of course. Come here. My baby must have seen a bad dream." He gestured her and she immediately went to his side when he protectively surrounded his arm around her figure which was sinking deeper in him by every minute as she wanted him right now. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Julian can't do anything to you. You are really safe with me, my babygirl. Don't worry." While he was being busy in comforting her, he didn't realize when that she went in deep sleep in his arm as he simply smiled while looking at her. "Sweet dreams, my princess."

She surely had a wonderful sleep in his arms as he locked her in between them the whole night while she was attaining her dreamland, when still in the morning that she doesn't wanted herself to set free from his safe embrace. She stretched her arms in his hold whereas he was sleeping being completely unbothered when today, she decided to tease him a little when she firmly landed her lips upon his lips and he turned over while lazily groaning in his sleep. Her hand gently stroked his rock hard member and he instantly chewed his lips during his sleep when she doesn't stopped right there and after rapidly removing the blanket, she kept on budging his thick friend inside his boxer.

"Fuck, babygirl!! Don't do this. Let me s--sleep for f--few minu--Ah!!" It was almost impossible for him to stay stable when he suddenly jerked his lower body part and opened his eyes. He grabbed her wrist and kissed the back of the same hand when he hurriedly hovered over her. "Babygirl wanna play with daddy?"

"I need a morning kiss, daddy." Her finger traced his cheekbone when she lovingly stared his sweating face.

"Fuck, princess!" The hotness went beyond his limits when he heard that name as the twitch in his tight shaft was going unhandling inside his boxers. "Sweet baby Jesus! You're so hot, sweetheart. I'm literally stopping myself so damn hard from fucking you."

"Just consider me yours without the fact that you actually bought me with money." Her furious breaths along with heavy words, just left him speechless when he later sealed these words with a passionate kiss while also feeling her hands attractively going through his messy hair.

"Sweetheart, I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Drew. I really do love you. I love you so much, babe." Her words were truly honest when she smiled proudly in his lips. "And from now on? You are allowed to do things with me."

"Are you saying this in your full sense, sweetheart?" His hand slowly engraved one of her breast under her shirt when he gave it a hard squeeze and she gasped while burying her nails in his skin. "Because you lose control so easily and I'm afraid of that thing."

"Y-Yes!!" Her chest pounded madly and she licked her lips so desperately yet sexily after closing her eyes when she felt the sensation running through herself. "Fuck!"

"My sweetheart is so hella adorable." Her everything shook under him while he was doing magic over her burning skin. "I can't wait to eat you, baby."

___________

Tbc