The Train Ride

As I got on the train I felt confused again. I love Peeta, but every time Gale kisses me I get confused over who I love.

I sat as close to Peeta as possible. Prim'a eyes were red and puffy. Gale was staring out the window and I felt uncomfortable.

Then Haymitch came in drunk."What are you doing here?"Peeta said." I've said this before I came here for the refreshments." I rolled my eyes. "Get out of here Haymitch," I said."Okay then if you need me I'll be in my cabin.

"Can you give us tips on how to win."Prim asked. Gale just got up and left. I guess I couldn't blame him. "Well......" I had no idea what to say."HAYMITCH!!" I yelled. Haymitch came in with a smirk,"Can't go two minutes without me can you sweetheart?" "Just give Prim some advice," Peeta said clearly annoyed." Okay stay alive," I smiled a little."Well I know that. What else?" Prim seemed very enthusiastic.

"Um, don't go into the cornucopia just run for cover and find water." "Okay anything else?" "Ask Peeta or Katniss," and with that Haymitch left." Hello Katniss, Peeta, "

Effie walked in. "Can you believe that Prim is going to be in the spotlight." "No I can't," I said trying not to sound annoyed. Effie talked about Prim as if she was just going to be a celebrity and she wasn't going to die.

I looked out the window. Then I saw the Capitol."Prim look," Peeta said. "Wooow" Prim gasped. Soon we would be in the Capitol.