Be Creative

Katniss's POV

"Kill him? Why do you think we would kill him?" Tyga said sounding offended. "We were just going to take him on a guilt trip, because your brother just let someone die," Tyga chided.

"I know, but he's still my brother, so back away," Voltice demanded cooly. "Fine." Tyga backed away slowly. It seemed to break all the tension. Everyone relaxed.

"Okay, come on, we need to do something," Haymitch said as he left the room. We followed him, even though I couldn't really understand why we were doing this.

We walked toward the room that we had the meeting in the last time. I understood why we had the meeting in this room, no cameras. We sat down at the long table. Nobody else was their. "What, is it Haymitch?" I asked. "I can't tell you until everyone else gets here."

Slowly, one by one, people came in. "So, these are the people here today. Where's all the other rebels, too drunk to show? I stayed sober for this."

"Well, people are starting to back out!" Johanna spat. "WHAT!?" Haymitch roared, slamming his fist down on the table. "Yep, apparently everyone is starting to realize that we could get killed over this."  "Well, then, Johanna, if anybody seems like they're going to spill the secret, make them go silent." "How, should I do that?" "Be creative. You have my permission," Haymitch answered. Johanna smirked. "Do you really think I would need your permission?" "No," he answered, rolling his eyes.

"Moving on, we are going to have to pool money together to buy that coil. Beetee, you told me that Voltice, and Statak knew how to use it, correct?" "Yes, I assumed that they would need that knowledge. Statak, is more adept at it."

"That reminds me; why did Statak let that man from 8 die?" Beetee looked flustered. "I don't know." "Well, then, I guess we will know why when we get them."