Wow

Peeta's POV
Prim had a knife against her throat. throat. "That's Pura, the girl from 5... But she's supposed to protect them," Finnick whispered. "Look at her eyes. She's under the influence of viper boa poison," Haymitch said.

Her eyes were a bright greenish-yellow, and her pupils were slits, like a snake. "What's a viper boa?" Katniss breathed. "They're mutants. Their venom is like a tracker jacker, but it's not exactly the same, the venom makes you confuse friends with enemies. You could kill your best friend and not even realize it. The Capitol just came up with them. A time wedge must have those, she got bit," Haymitch explained impatiently.

There was a stunned silence stared at the poisoned girl, and Prim was weakly pawing at Pura's hand. All weapons were pointed at her. She smirked,"You can't kill me or she diessss." She literally hissed. From out of nowhere a small rock hit her on the head. She dropped Prim and the knife, and turned around. A girl was defiantly standing behind her.

Unfortunately, Pura had a belt full of knives, and in one lightning fast motion, she threw a knife at the girl. With an awful thunk it embedded itself in her stomach. She fell to the ground.

In that moment Prim had scrambled away, and grabbed her dagger. Pura turned back around to see Prim right in front of her. I still can't believe what happened next.

Before Pura could react, Prim took her dagger and stabbed Pura in the stomach. Pura let out a choked gasp. Prim slowly stumbled back. A cannon, not Pura's, the other girl's. Pura slowly sunk to her knees as her eyes became a dark brown. She seemed to be confused, the poison had worn off. She looked at them pleadingly. "Help."she managed to gasp right before she died. A cannon went off.

This seemed to break a spell on everybody. Prim collapsed on the ground sobbing. Jay quickly ran to her side. Katniss had a knowing look on her face, this was how she felt when she had killed Marvel, except she had been too busy grieving over Rue.

We watched in silence. Prim killed somebody. Haymitch had a look on his face that said,"This girl may not be as helpless as I thought."

"Wow," Finnick murmured.