It Still Exists

Peeta's POV
We sat at the table. Haymitch turned on the TV.The tributes were standing on the beach. "Oh this might be important. Danestia and Urga Koggs, the twin tributes from one, are going to try to kill you," Maple said.

"WHAT?!"Prim shrieked. "Prim, have I ever told you you're over dramatic? Yes, the tributes from one's goal is to kill you." "Well that's information that we needed YESTERDAY!!" Tyga said.

"Well I'm tired, and I don't want to wake up to any "little surprises", like my partner and the tribute from 6 laying a few feet away from me dead," Maple complained with little emotion to her voice.

I looked at Johanna. She winked at me. I directed my attention to Mags. She looked like she was remembering a distant memory. "You know Maple's great uncle was in the games with Mags," Finnick said. It was hard to imagine her fighting in the games.

"My great aunt was there too." Johanna said. "From what I know, the two tributes, named Willow and Timber, died for Mags." Finnick said. I looked at the TV. The tributes were asleep. Tyga was keeping watch with his trident. "Beetee, when will we be ready to head to thirteen?" Haymitch asked.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to till nearly the end of the Hunger Games." "Wait, thirteen, like district 13?" Katniss asked. "Yes, thirteen wasn't completely destroyed. Accept it." Haymitch said. I couldn't believe it. District 13 still exists.