Cinna

Peeta's POV
An avox burst into the room. He handed Haymitch a piece of paper. Katniss was staring at him. "Peeta, that's Darius," Katniss whispered. I looked at him. The peacekeeper. I sometimes saw him leaving the Hob.

Darius simply nodded at Katniss. Haymitch looked like he was going to kill someone. "Peeta, Katniss." We walked up to him. He gave me the paper.
It said,"Dear, mentors of District 12.We regretfully inform you that your current stylist, Cinna, has sadly been executed, due to suspected rebellion against the Capitol." "Katniss, are you sure you want to read it?" "Yes, Peeta," she whispered.

She read it, and crumpled up the paper. "I'm gonna kill 'em." She hissed. "They'll pay. No, actually President Snow will pay." She leaned against the wall.

I tried to comfort her, but she pushed me away and ran out of the room. I ran after her. "KATNISS!! KATNISS!!" "I'M NOT IN THE MODE PEETA!!" She slammed the door. I leaned against it, and sat down.

"Do you remember that day six years ago?" "What day?" Katniss whispered. "When you were nearly starved to death. Sitting in my backyard digging through my trash can." "I remember it." "When you left I wondered if you would ever love me."

"Why did you love me?" "I don't know. There was something about you, that I couldn't get enough of." I said, remembering that first day of kindergarten. "Can you let me in now?"