Beor

Peeta's POV
We watch in dead silence as the figure stalked over to the tributes. The figure stepped out into the moon light. "It's the girl from six," Haymitch whispered.

I could see the blade of a knife glinting in the moonlight. She walked over to Tyga who had fallen asleep. And was poised to stab the knife into his heart.

Maple's eyes flickered open. She darted for her axe. She got it and slashed at the girl. Maple cut her. The tribute screamed. Everybody was awake now.

The girl stabbed Tyga in the shoulder. She was fast. Jay tried to cut the girl with his scythe, but she dodged it.

She tired to stab him, but he grabbed her wrist. They were now looking each other in the eyes. "Vea?" Jay whispered. "Jay?" Vea said in shock.

They stumbled away from each other. "YOU KILLED THEM!! THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Jay tried to pounce on her. She jumped out of his way.

Vea grabbed Voltice and put a knife against her throat. "If you kill me she dies," Vea growled.

Vea's back was to the jungle and she didn't notice a huge figure coming toward her. The figure stabbed her in the neck with his staff. She died immediately. A cannon went off.

"Wh... who are you?" Prim whimpered. The figure was a mountain of a man. He was young, but he had an air to him that made him seem old. He had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. "I am Beor."