An Ally

I kept watching the TV. The blood bath was finally over. Ten cannons. The TV was now showing Prim and Gale walking. There was a crunching sound, definitely human. I felt like I was in the games.

A guy who was about fifteen or sixteen. "Who are you?" Gale said. His bow was ready to fire. "I'm Tyga Gurrs from district 4,"

I tried to remember what score he got. It was impressive."Why are you here?" Gale said glaring at him,"Finnick told me to find you." "Come on Katniss we need to talk to Finnick," Peeta said.

"Why?" "He might be lying, and Finnick knows if Tyga is trustworthy."
We ran as fast as we could over to the district 4's penthouse.

"FINNICK!!" I yelled. "WHO DIED?!" Finnick yelled. "NOBODY DIED!!"Finnick came out."What do you need?" "Is Tyga trustworthy?" Peeta asked."Yeah I told him to ally with Prim and Gale."

"Okay, hey we should send them a sponsor gift. Finnick have you had any people wanting to sponsor?" "No, but Haymitch probably has gotten people to sponsor Prim." "The Capitol favorite," Finnick smirked. "Yeah whatever see yeah Finnick."

We walked back to the penthouse. "HAYMITCH!!" why did I feel like yelling today? "WHAT?! AND QUITE YELLING I COULD HEAR YOU YELLING AT FINNICK FROM DOWN HERE!!!!!!!"

"Just get in here," I said."Okay, what do you want?" "Did Prim and Gale ally with Tyga?" "Yes reluctantly they did." "Okay, what do the tributes need most?" "Water."

"Well let's give them a jug full," I said. "No we need to give them something that can give them water throughout the games." Something tugged at my memory. The woods and my dad......"Syrup!" I burst out.

"What?" Peeta asked. "When I was little my dad would put spiles in the trees to make syrup. Would it work for water?" "It just might. I'll send a note down too," Haymitch said. "What will it say?" Peeta said."Good choice. Drink up." Haymitch said.

Tyga wouldn't have been created if it weren't for maryclaire321😺🍅😺🍅