8 and 11

That night I was laying in bed thinking about the rebellion. I couldn't tell Prim or Gale about it, because they might tell the wrong person.

The lightning strikes at midnight. The lightning strikes at midnight, what does that mean? I should probably tell Gale or Prim. Later I went to sleep. The next morning I went down to breakfast and asked Prim what she was going to show the gamemakers. Prim smiled and said," You'll see." We sat down, and Peeta asked Gale," What are you going to do for the gamemakers?"

Gale looked at me, glared at Peeta and said,"I'm going to set some snares."

Just before they went down after breakfast I grabbed Prim and whispered in her ear," Lightning strikes at midnight. Remember that in the games." Prim looked confused, but then she nodded.

"It seems like anymore we have nothing to do," Peeta said." "Yeah. You know we should go up on the roof and have a picnic." Peeta smiled and kissed me."Sure we never spend time together."

We went up on the roof and ordered a lunch. All day we just sat, talked, and enjoyed it.

That night we sat in front of the huge TV waiting to see Prim and Gale's results. The careers got great scores obviously. Finally it got to the district 12 tributes."Gale Hawthorne 8. We all cheered.

"Primrose Everdeen ................... 11!" " PRIM!! How'd you do that?" Prim smiled, and showed me a dagger," I'm pretty good with a knife."