The Meeting

Katniss's POV
"Maple and Jay, can we trust them?" Peeta asked Haymitch. "Um....maybe. If Tyga trusts them it must be okay."

"Katniss,Peeta I need to talk with the other victors who are in on this." "In on what?" I asked," The.." Haymitch looked around then whispered," The rebellion." "Ohhhhh," I said. "You two can come if you want," Haymitch said.

"Sure we'll go," Peeta replied. We walked down to a big room with a large table, lots of chairs and a TV up against the wall. There were about six people in there. I didn't recognize some of them, but I recognized Johanna Mason and Finnick.

"The others couldn't come," Finnick said. "Why?" Haymitch asked looking irritated. "I don't know. Talking to Pluntarch or something."

"Okay then Peeta, Katniss I should probably introduce you to these guys. This is Mags." He pointed to an elderly lady who must have been a victor in one of the earlier games.

"This is Johanna Mason." She just sorta glared at me. "This is Beetee." He smiled at us. "This is Wiress." She didn't look at us directly. "And you've already met Finnick."

No cliff hanger I've been working on this chapter for toooooo long. Also earlier I had Annie Cresta at the meeting, but I need her back in District 4, instead.