That's a Risk We're Willing to Take

Peeta's POV
"What about getting all of them out of the arena? You haven't explained that yet," Finnick asked raising one eyebrow. 

"There will be one or two hovercrafts..." Wiress trailed off. "The hovercrafts will pick them up. After Voltice and Statak blow up the whole dome with the coil," Beetee finished. 

"Wait, the whole dome?" Katniss asked in disbelief. "Yes," Johanna said with an exasperated sigh. "Won't that kill somebody? Usually, when people blow up stuff anymore somebody dies," I said grimly. "That is a risk we're willing to take," Beetee replied calmly.

"My sister, Gale, they're in there!" Katniss yelled. "You're not the only one who has family in there, Katniss." Finnick said quietly. "What?" "Tyga is distantly related to me. I taught him everything he knows."

"What about my family? The Capitol will retaliate. They might take their anger out on District 12." Haymitch stared at me. "That would be almost too easy. The poorest and least populated district. If all of them died there would be a minimum loss," Beetee said, lost in though. "We'll warn them. Soon, not yet though."  The way Haymitch said it didn't make me feel reassured.

Someone casually turned on the TV. There was Jay about to slit Gale's throat, with his scythe, in his sleep.