Say It!! | Angst

"Where were you this afternoon??", I turned to JJ who seemed quite annoyed. I answered that I was at the hospital to my mom hoping he'll go with it.

He started laughing sacarsticly. Every other Pogues turned to us and I started to feel uncomfortable. "You were to your mom!! You fucking liar!!", I frowned my eyebrows, clearly worried. Did he know??

"Hey, JJ... she said she was to her mom at the hospital. Even if she's lying, leave her alone." I turned to John B and he weakly smiled back to me.

"Not a chance, tell them Y/N!! Where were you this afternoon while we were being chased by some dealers all other the Outer Banks?? What were you doing??", at each of his words I could feel him growing a bit more angrier.

"Where were you Y/N?? Tell us, we won't judge, promise...", Kie didn't know she would hate me if I as much as say his name.

At turned to JJ, "Stop it!!". He threw his beer to the nearest tree, jealousy burning his stomach.

"Who were you with, you traitor?!?", tears started falling on my cheeks as I ran in to grab my bag. Kie, John B and Pope, staring at us, question filling their eyes.

"Don't leave, it's fine. He's just drunk. We know you didn't do anything bad, okay." Pope tried to reassure me.

"She was with Rafe - fucking - Cameron!! She's seeing the Kook king!!", John B approached JJ, trying to calm him down.

"Shut up!! You don't know anything, you know nothing about our relationship!!", I started to breakdown.

"I-I..." I couldn't even breath normally. JJ started to cry as well. He knew it was to late. "Say it!! Go ahead, say it!!", his voice crack as he was trying to past through John B and Pope.

"I LOVE HIM, YOU JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!!", I rushed through Kie, facing JJ. "You cannot understand!!".

"He doesn't love you!! He can't love!! He's using you because you're easy to manipulate. You always were!!", my eyes widened at his words. "You-you really think... -".

"You don't know him. You were just easy to have and manipulate. *sobs* He's going to break your heart!!", John B tried to separate us.

I dried my cheeks with my hand and the sleeve of my hoodie. "You-You don't even know him."

I saw his eyes turning red with fury. "You were just there!! You are weak and influencable!! You always were, since we were kids!! You were following us everywhere because you couldn't do anything by yourself!!".

There were a long silence at the end of, I turned around and left feeling like the best friendship of my all life just ended. Everything around me just crumbling away from me until I knock on his window.

As soon as he opened it, I felt his conforting arms around me. "They-they... they hate me.", "hush, it's okay. Come here, we'll sleep and talk about it tomorrow, okay??". I nod and cuddled up in his arms slowly falling asleep, emotionally exhausted.

"What-What did you do?!?", I felt Kie pushing me to the floor. I couldn't think straight. All the alcohol in my system hitting me hard.

"Pope, get Kie inside. Calm her down!! I'll talk to JJ!!", the blows stopped. Kie wasn't there anymore. I broke down crying, realizing what I just did.

"You have to apologize, dude. Why did you even told her all that shit?? I thought you loved her!!", his words just broke my heart even more. Everything playing again and again in my head.

Her eyes were full of sadness. "I hurt her. AGAIN!!", I felt JB hand on my shoulder. "You have to let her go. She loves him...".

I curled in a ball and started crying even more.