Our Date | Fluff

I pulled up in JJ's driveway, waiting for him to get in. The loud music making me even more excited. Our first date in, like, ages. I sang at the radio as JJ slammed the door shut, sparkles in his eyes.

"Hi my princess...", he pocked my cheek and threw his bag at the back of the car. I sped up still singing while JJ was on his phone, his hands on my thigh.

After a few minutes, JJ sighed in annoyance, "I hate him.", "What is it??". His legs started to shake. "He's already waiting for us on the mainland. He said he didn't want us to be seen together.", I simply nodded.

We bought our tickets and sat as far away as possible of the crowd, cuddling up. I was trying to find something for JJ to do so he wouldn't be bored. After a few minutes, he fell asleep.

I woke JJ up, grabbing our bags. We arrived on the dock, waiting. We sat on a bench, JJ grabbed me and I sat on his lap as he dived his face in my neck, still tired.

"Hi, my poptart," I looked up, "hi sleeping beauty.", JJ groaned. "Don't call me like that you fucker." I jumped in his arms squeezing him to death. It's be so long, being together. Just the three of us.

"Rafe, you fucker, you said you'll wait for us in the boat.", JJ was still irritated. "And I said I was sorry.", I frowned and the two immediately stopped. Rafe kissed my forehead, he turned around waiting for JJ his hand waiting for his. I took their hands a started running to the amusement park.

We rarely were together, I really wanted to enjoy it. We're always hiding our relationship to everyone. I couldn't take it anymore. The three of us are always scared of people noticing. We don't even know what it is. We just match. I fell for JJ and Rafe and them for me and the other. I just love being with the both of them.

JJ and Rafe started to talk to one another and liked a expected, they started to get as intimate as they were before. They always act like that, cold then becoming bigs softies.

After some roller-coaster and one or two waffles and cotton candy, we decided to look for the hotel Rafe booked at. As expected, it wasn't really what JJ and I were used to but you know, ...Rafe really like to spoil us.

It wasn't long before Rafe and JJ started to make out on the big bed. "You two are so gay.", I chuckled searching for my shirt in my bag. "Shut up, come here!!", JJ whined.

"Guys, I forgot my shirt...", Rafe tried to get up to help me but couldn't because of JJ. "Take one of mine sweet pea and get other here. ", Rafe turned back to JJ attacking his neck. "Not like you need one, honey~..."

I changed to one of Rafe's shirt and new panties and slowly walked to the bed. JJ pulled me in his arm, in between him and Rafe. "Fuck, you're just so fucking hot with my shirt...", Rafe planted kiss in your neck. "She'll be hotter with one of mine...", I couldn't breath. They were both attacking me without mercy. I held my breath until a moan escaped my lips and they both smirked.

I woke up to Rafe and JJ whispering, trying not to wake me up. "I told you that she wouldn't be OK with us ignoring each other. She doesn't like it...", why does JJ always need to be upset. "I know babe, but... I just... . I'm a coward, I don't want anyone to judge us. How are they supposed to understand something we don't??". They were worried about me and us, so cute.

"Fair enough.", "Her falling for you and me is like, weird, but ok... but us, we're so rude to each other. I barely learn what I actually feel about you.", they both sighed loudly. I turned around, sliding my legs against theirs. "You both just misunderstood love for hate. It's not hard to understand. Now, stop talking. I want to rest."

Rafe squeezed me against his chest while JJ buried his face in his neck. "Thinking so hard in the morning will make you twp grumpy for the rest of the day.", JJ chuckled. "I love you.", it was a whisper but Rafe and I both heard it. A smirk appeared on Rafe face, "We do too, little girl.". Mocking JJ was Rafe favorite things to do when he was bored.

"Shut the hell up, you Kook. I know you fall for me as well, don't need to hide it. I'm hot as fuck.", I really started to think about my life choices. What lead me to this?? With those two idiots??

"Y/N, say you love us as well!!", I put my hand on my ears, not really awake. "Please Rafe, don't scream in the morning. You know I love you both so much." Their eyes lit up and they cuddled up to me.

"What do you wanna eat because I'm going to buy myself some ice-cream...", they ignored me, "Hey!! Lovebirds!!". Their eyes shut open. "Pizza...", again. I sighed and left.

'Ice-cream, Ice-cream, Ice-cream', I finally found the right alley. Now, the real deal, vanilla, cookie dough, caramel... . "Y/N is it you?? What are you doing here??", I grew worry, turning around to face one of those person you really don't want to meet early in the morning.

"Hi... Fanny. How are you doing??", she smiled to me as I grabbed the first pot of vanilla ice-cream my hand could find. "Fine, but what are you doing here?? I didn't know so many people were on the mainland this week-end."

"Family stuff... . But what do you mean by so many people??", she cleared her throat. "I know you're friend with him but, Pogues Maybank is here. People told me it was to sort some of his dad stuff...", I rolled my eyes and dryly chuckled.

"But what are you doing here??", she changed her expression. "Rafe, Rafe Cameron is here too, on the mainland. So I came. I'll try to meet him by "accident", you know. People told me he liked me. "

I had enough, I politely stop the awkward conversation, went to some pizzeria and walked back to the hotel.

"Guys, we're fuck!!", they both turned to me. They didn't know what I was talking about. "Gossip girl, Fanny is here, on the mainland.", JJ sighed and Rafe dropped himself on the bed.

"What is she even doing here?? It's winter!!", I tried to calm the boys down. Mostly JJ. "He's right, it was supposed to be just the three of us. We aren't going to stay in this room for three days!!"

I sat in the middle of the bed, the large blanket all other me, eating my ice-cream trying to think about something. I let the boy think about some plan. I was so disappointed, I gave up.