Hammock | Fluff

You groaned at the feeling of warm stray of sun on your face as you buried your face deeper in your left arm.

You were so greatful to have found this hammock yesterday. You didn't know where you were, you didn't know if it was own by someone but it was the best sleep you had in weeks. Last time you slept like that was when you crashed at Barry. You spent all night yesterday searching for a nice place to sleep for an hour or two. All your spots were occupied even the old lighting house had some tourons couples. When you finally found this hammock you just let your bag fall, your entire world falling to the ground, and dropped in the comfortable piece of coton.

'Oh fuck, they're someone in your hammock.', I immediately woke up and decided not to move or open my eyes.

'Man, I told you your hook up could stay in the guest room.' I sighed seeing they were not going to wake me up. 'Hey, it's not mine JB. For real, I don't know the girl.' 'Then, what do we do?'

After a minutes, I heard a phone blast 'Wake me up' from Avicci in my face. I bit my lips and decided to make a run. I jumped out off the thing and ran to my bag. 'Wow', I couldn't find my bag. I turned to a brunet that had my bag in hands. I sighed.

I don't know how I handed up inside their kitchen, or what was left of it. I was gulping the food they had served me as they were both staring at me. 'Stop staring.', the boys were quick to obey, embarrassed.

I wasn't that good with social interaction. I was quite awkward. 'Whats your name?' I frowned and gulped the last piece of pancake that were in my plate. 'Y/N' The brunet nodded. I caught eyes with the blondie and he just stared back at me. 'I'm JB, the weird dude starring his JJ.'

I stood up and walked to my bag. 'Wow, where're you going?' the blond one asked and I just frowned. 'I'm leaving duh.', 'Why were you sleeping in my hammock?' 'I didn't find anything else to sleep. It won't happen again don't worry.'

JJ's eyes widened. 'I know you, you' re this homeless girl that sometimes crash at Barry's.', I frowned and caught my bag. 'Yeah. Anyway, I'm leaving.' The brunet was quick to stop me. 'You can stay if you want. There're some spare couches and a guest room for when JJ's not here.'

And now 2 months later, I was part of their weird gang. There was this dumb hippie girl and a black nerd. Anyway, they were not that bad and I had somewhere to sleep full time now. 'Y/N, you're coming with me.', I sighed following Kie. 'Why do you absolutely want to do my hair? They're fine.' I spent the following two hours whining everytime she was pulling my hair to much. 'JJ! Food please.', that was my favorite thing. I had my own foot soldier. 'Of course, bellisima.'

I don't really know why but I had the boy wrapped around my finger. I had exchange the lame couches of the porch with the bed in a bat of an eyes. And I could ask anything.

'JJ you are such a simp.'