Sociopath | Angst

"Listen, you CAN'T stay with him Y/N. He's also our friends but he's too dangerous now.", John B couldn't stop himself from warning me over and over. "Did he told you his diagnosis??", I couldn't care less. I didn't even wanted to know.

"He's my best friend, I won't leave him. Not like you did, you coward. Kie agreed with me. He's still our friend.", I ran away from the Chateau. Rain soaking my clothes.

I arrived in the front of an old van. I get in and sighed. "What did he say??", I turned around to JJ. He seemed cold. "Some stupid things that don't make sense. I left and came to you.", he smiled grabbing me arm and laid us under the blanket.

"You won't leave me, huh??", I chuckled. "Never, you're my best friend. I love you.", I felt his arms and his jaw relax and soon after he fell asleep.

Someone knock at the window of my room and at the moment I opened it JJ bursted in. "What's going on??". He pouted, "Just wanted to see you?? Why?? You want me to leave??", of course I don't want you to leave, you idiot.

He slept at mine and the next morning I woke up to him mumbling. "What is it??", his eyes widened and like he always do when his nervous, he bit his lip.

After a minute, he spoke up, "I need to tell you something that I hide from you for quite some times. That's the reason Pope and JB don't want to see me right now.", I nodded, ready for the news. Curiosity spreading in my eyes.

A long silence embraced the room, "I-I'm... I'm a sociopath. I-I know, it's scary... but I won't kill you or eat you or anything you saw in horror movie. I-I swear." I was choked. I thought it was IED not... that.

I calmed down and after sometime, I dived in his safe arms. "I won't lie, it's scary... but I know you. You won't hurt me so... I trust you ok."