I Wanna Try | Fluff

(x Male Reader)

"So what, just because of some dolphins, you want everyone out of the beach?? For real, Kie...", I chuckle at their childish argument. John B and Kie are definitely never on the same page. But I don't have the courage to step in that discussion.

I have my own problem to think about. And JJ's behavior isn't helping at all. He keeps gazing at me and running away every time I'm trying to talk it out.

It's just it was his first time. With a man I mean and he just... *sigh*.

OK, JJ and I might have drink a little to much at yesterday party. We also might have hooked up. I was kind of surprise but it was cool. I had the chance to fuck with my eternal crush but if it's just going to make our relationship awkward, we should maybe talk it out.

I just let it be at some point and sit next to Pope. We start to talk about his studies and all but JJ suddenly awkwardly asks me to follow him.

I close the door of his room and he jumps in the bed burying his face in the cushions. "Want me to... you know, speak first??"

I heard a light 'I'm sorry' and then a long silence.

"It's just so weird now. I don't know what to do now." he sit up and tries to hide his pink cheeks.

"You're just so cute. *chuckle*You know, if you want we can just forget about it. It was your first time with a man and we were drunk. It's fine, it's just I don't want you to be embarrassed about it. I won't tell anyone. Trust me."

He grabs my sleeve and pulls me on the bed. His arms circles around my waist and he dives his face in the crock of my neck.

"It's just...", he stops for a minute squeezing me to death. "I-I really liked it. I... I think I like you, but because you're a man, it feels weird. It's new and it's scary."

My hand finds its way to his blond hair, a blush appearing on my face. "I just wanna try, you know. Give it a chance." He's just acting so cute right now, it's breaking me.

"I never saw you acting shy, nice to meet you shy JJ. I like it.", he scoffs.
"Stop laughing, I'm serious. Everyone knows you're gay. What am I supposed to do?? I don't even know what I like anymore."

I place my arms around his neck and gently kiss his cheeks. "You know my cousin likes girls but he fell in love with a boy one time. It was just him, he never tried anything with a boy after him. Maybe it can be that simple for you..."

He seems lost and nervous. It was just so adorable to see him being insecure. "Do you want to try it... you know, with me??", I roll my eyes at this question.

"You're really sure you want a nonchalant bitch to be your boyfriend. It's not a smart choice.", he smiles at me grabbing my hand. "It's fine for me. Just the two of us."

"Can we just don't tell anyone??", I knew he'll ask that. It doesn't really bother me. I'm kind of part of those who don't tell anyone. "Fine with me, not like I care. Just the Pogues though..."

He seems to hesitate before pulling away from my neck and kissing my lips. "It's not like they'll care, is it??", I smile. "They won't care, they already know I had the biggest crush on you anyway."

I walked out of the Chateau, confronting Pope, Kie and John B. "What's up Y/N??", they all turned around. JJ hid behind me.

"Something to tell you.", I said nonchalantly. "What did JJ do this time??", Kie was worried.

"It's not that...", I wanted the news to be epic like those in Korean dramas. "Do we need to fight one of your toxic ex-boyfriend again??", John B gave my a 'we know you' gaze.

"OK, I'll just say it then. JJ and I just get together. And yes, we fucked.", I turned around going to the kitchen to have a fresh beer leaving JJ alone.

I heard Kie screaming with excitement and JJ chuckling nervously.

It wasn't so bad.