Kook | Fluff

I walked anxiously in my room biting my lips and thinking. My blood was boiling. I was so worried I couldn't sleep. He just wouldn't answer.

After some time, I flinched hearing my window slam open. A wave of happiness drown me as I jumped into his arm. Some tears escaped my puffy eyes as he squeezed me to death.

"Babe, I-I promised it wasn't me!! I didn't kill him!! I did not kill Ward!! I promise...", I cut him off by clashing my lips on his. "I know, I know. Sarah already told me everything. I'm so sorry JJ. I'm sorry you have to hide like that. I was so worried."

"Don't leave me ever again!!", he pushed my on the bed following me soon after cuddling up to my side.

"Can I tell the Pogues to come to yours??", I nodded 'yes'. My parents wouldn't be here for at least two weeks. It was the perfect occasion. He texted them while I was playing with his hair.

Suddenly, we heard scratches on the door. JJ ran in the bathroom, silently closing it. I approached the door quite scared. Nobody was supposed to be here. A few seconds later, JJ heard a giggle escaped my lips.

My dog jumped on the bed waiting for me to pet her. "When did you get a dog??", he sat next to it, relieved. "Her name's 'Attack'. She's a pitbull but she's a big softie."

After some times, Attack stood up running out of my room. "They're here.", I kissed his forehead. "Go ahead, I'll change."

I was staring at my reflection, the mirror watching me. Fucking anxiety, I-I wasn't ready to meet them. They didn't even know about JJ and I relationship. What if they don't like me?? I'm a Kook maybe they won't even talk to me. But I don't want JJ to be angry at them because of me. What should I do??

I walked down the stairs silently listening to their conversation. "I hope you didn't broke into this house!! For fuck sake JJ, you're on the run, you can't just do something that obvious!!", the girl wasn't happy. "It's not like that. I told you, I know them. Believe me!!"

He ran out of the kitchen, suddenly facing me. "Oh, you're there. Y/N come on!! Don't be shy, sweet pea~."

I walked in, there was a long silence. "Eh... hello??", one of the boys eyes widened. "That's the reason you were busy this summer??", I discreetly hid behind JJ. "Hi, I'm John B, " I nodded, "this is Pope and there is Kiara."

I shyly waved at them. "Everyone, Y/N, my girlfriend. Y/N, everyone, my gang.", again long silence.

Then JB started laughing, "Her, with... you ??", he pointed at JJ. He nodded. "Yeah, I-I love him.", Pope eyes widened. "Then you are the only one!!", Kiara chuckled. "Don't listen to them, they love me." JJ pouted at me.

That wasn't so bad.